“Great food and service”

Mamma's Pizza
Ranked #3 of 3 Restaurants in Loganville
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 4 February 2016

We have been eating Mama's pizza for many years and were delighted when Mama's was able to expand into a full service Italian restaurant a few years ago. Every meal I have eaten there is delicious from pizza to salads to Italian dishes. Service is good and portions are ample. Mama's makes it own pizza dough, bread and rolls so pizza,subs and bread sides are delicious. A great place for a quick lunch or leisurely dinner.

1  Thank duncan06

Reviewed 19 November 2015

Great Italian food provided by a wonderful family. The staff is great. It's very convenient off of I-83.

1  Thank Lindypa
Reviewed 29 June 2015

Wiether it's a supper of great Italian food or a lunch of sandwiches or pizza, this is a great place to eat. The prices are reasonable, the food and service is good. Mamma's is close to I83, just off the Loganville Exit.

1  Thank Pamela R
Reviewed 27 June 2015 via mobile

My husband and I stopped in here on our drive from Harrisburg to DC. We were looking for a fairly quick stop, nothing fancy, and this fit the bill. They had a lot of sandwich options but we each got 2 slices of pizza and a soda (each) for $10 total, so that was nice! The pizza was thin crust and really cheesy. There were some families and some older folks in for lunch.

Reviewed 3 September 2014

My favorite meals are Mamma's Tortellini and Mediterranean pizza. Sandwich bread is great for me but my wife thinks it so so. They also make other great pasta dishes and give you a sellection of sauces.

1  Thank Ray G