“Best homemade pizza dough and sub rolls!”
Review of Mamma's Pizza

Mamma's Pizza
Ranked #2 of 3 Restaurants in Loganville
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 20 September 2016

This restaurant is family owned and run providing wonderful Italian food. Great for eating
in or for take out. I have been living in southern York County for 30 years and this is still
my favorite pizza restaurant.

1  Thank caglackin67

Reviewed 5 September 2016 via mobile

We stopped in for a bit to eat after enjoying a day a Nixon Park. My husband and I had lasagna and it was delicious! Service was very good and the portions are big. We brought half home and the prices are very good. It doesn't serve alcohol but you can BYO!

1  Thank 2211dawn
Reviewed 4 February 2016

We have been eating Mama's pizza for many years and were delighted when Mama's was able to expand into a full service Italian restaurant a few years ago. Every meal I have eaten there is delicious from pizza to salads to Italian dishes. Service is good and portions are ample. Mama's makes it own pizza dough, bread and rolls so pizza,subs and bread sides are delicious. A great place for a quick lunch or leisurely dinner.

1  Thank duncan06
Reviewed 19 November 2015

Great Italian food provided by a wonderful family. The staff is great. It's very convenient off of I-83.

1  Thank Lindypa
Reviewed 29 June 2015

Wiether it's a supper of great Italian food or a lunch of sandwiches or pizza, this is a great place to eat. The prices are reasonable, the food and service is good. Mamma's is close to I83, just off the Loganville Exit.

1  Thank Pamela R