“Good, Friendly, Italian Restaurant”
Review of Mamma's Pizza

Mamma's Pizza
Ranked #3 of 3 Restaurants in Loganville
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 19 December 2016

I live in the area and have passed by Mamma's many times but ever since the restaurant has expanded I have wanted to check it out. We stopped late afternoon on a Sunday and we were seated quickly and then Mamma's started to fill up. Orders were taken quickly and the service was very good. We did have to wait and extended time for our food but were told by the wait staff that they had an unusual heavy take out orders. Our food was very good, spaghetti and meat balls were outstanding, Calzone were massive. Pizza was excellent. We will be back since we enjoyed the food so well.

Reviewed 20 September 2016

This restaurant is family owned and run providing wonderful Italian food. Great for eating
in or for take out. I have been living in southern York County for 30 years and this is still
my favorite pizza restaurant.

1  Thank caglackin67
Reviewed 5 September 2016 via mobile

We stopped in for a bit to eat after enjoying a day a Nixon Park. My husband and I had lasagna and it was delicious! Service was very good and the portions are big. We brought half home and the prices are very good. It doesn't serve alcohol but you can BYO!

1  Thank 2211dawn
Reviewed 4 February 2016

We have been eating Mama's pizza for many years and were delighted when Mama's was able to expand into a full service Italian restaurant a few years ago. Every meal I have eaten there is delicious from pizza to salads to Italian dishes. Service is good and portions are ample. Mama's makes it own pizza dough, bread and rolls so pizza,subs and bread sides are delicious. A great place for a quick lunch or leisurely dinner.

1  Thank duncan06
Reviewed 19 November 2015

Great Italian food provided by a wonderful family. The staff is great. It's very convenient off of I-83.

1  Thank Lindypa