“Geat! Great! Great!”

Mamma's Pizza
Ranked #2 of 3 Restaurants in Loganville
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 15 June 2017

This place is up the street from my house and it is smoking hot place to eat. The food is some of the best Italian food I have had since moving to PA. The place is super clean, staff are the same people every time you go there. The people could not be any nicer or helpful. I look forward to eating out at this place. I have had 30 meals in 2 1/2 months here.

Reviewed 15 April 2017

Good pizza, NY style crust, with a decent amount of ingredients. We had a pepperoni, and a veggie deluxe. The pepperoni was a little better, Also ordered something they call chicken sliders, which were like giant Totino's pizza rolls, and they're pretty good.

Reviewed 1 February 2017

Mamma's is off the beaten path south of York, PA. The menu is typical for a family Italian restaurant. Prices are moderate and meals include salad and rolls. BYOB rounds it out.

Reviewed 19 December 2016

I live in the area and have passed by Mamma's many times but ever since the restaurant has expanded I have wanted to check it out. We stopped late afternoon on a Sunday and we were seated quickly and then Mamma's started to fill up. Orders were taken quickly and the service was very good. We did have to wait and extended time for our food but were told by the wait staff that they had an unusual heavy take out orders. Our food was very good, spaghetti and meat balls were outstanding, Calzone were massive. Pizza was excellent. We will be back since we enjoyed the food so well.

Reviewed 20 September 2016

This restaurant is family owned and run providing wonderful Italian food. Great for eating
in or for take out. I have been living in southern York County for 30 years and this is still
my favorite pizza restaurant.

1  Thank caglackin67