“Good dinner and pizza”

Mamma's Pizza
Ranked #3 of 3 Restaurants in Loganville
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 13 September 2017 via mobile

Stopped here for dinner on a Saturday. I have drove by this place plenty of times and parking lot was always full so I decided to give it a try. I ate chicken parm. It was delicious. It came with a salad which had fresh ingredients and homemade fresh bread. My wife tried a steak sub which was made with homemade sub roll. She said it was good. My son tried the pizza which they sell by the slice. I tried a bite of the pizza. It was good. Plenty of servers and staff on hand.

Reviewed 27 August 2017 via mobile

We occasionally go to Mammas, but recently the food quality has gone downhill and the customer service is probably the worst I've ever experienced. The owner is the rudest and she's always around. Her staff really follows in her footsteps. I'm always polite and take people's rudeness with a smile, but after our last visit, I'm done with this restaurant. I ordered food to pick up on the way home from work and I had a coupon for the pizza. The guy at the counter gave me an attitude when I told him about it, he wouldn't look at me or make eye contact when I asked questions and rudely shoved my change back at me. If customer service is important to you when going out to eat, Mammas is NOT the place to go. Vincenzo's will be getting my money from here on out. Their food is delicious and the staff is always friendly. The convenience of Mammas location is not worth the nastiness you'll experience there. Go a few exits up to Vincenzo's! I promise you won't be disappointed!

Reviewed 15 June 2017

This place is up the street from my house and it is smoking hot place to eat. The food is some of the best Italian food I have had since moving to PA. The place is super clean, staff are the same people every time you go there. The people could not be any nicer or helpful. I look forward to eating out at this place. I have had 30 meals in 2 1/2 months here.

Reviewed 15 April 2017

Good pizza, NY style crust, with a decent amount of ingredients. We had a pepperoni, and a veggie deluxe. The pepperoni was a little better, Also ordered something they call chicken sliders, which were like giant Totino's pizza rolls, and they're pretty good.

Reviewed 1 February 2017

Mamma's is off the beaten path south of York, PA. The menu is typical for a family Italian restaurant. Prices are moderate and meals include salad and rolls. BYOB rounds it out.