“Excellent stay ! Great Gem !”
Review of Warehouse Hotel

Warehouse Hotel
Ranked #1 of 7 Hotels in Manheim
GreenLeadersSilver level
Reviewed 15 October 2017

we only stayed for 1 night at this great hotel but the experience was great !!
Great front desk reception, great high end rooms, great place clean fresh,
great breakfast ... highly recommended !! even for just 1 night ...

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
NookSports, Front Office Manager at Warehouse Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 17 October 2017

Thank you so much for the positive feedback! We are so happy to hear that you had a great stay with us. We strive to remain consistent in excellent customer service and are delighted to hear that we met your expectations in cleanliness, comfort, location, and hospitality.

Reviewed 3 October 2017 via mobile

I wish I caught the 2 ladies names that helped us check in. They were absolutely amazing. I forgot our toothbrushes and they gave 2 to us. I just had knee surgery so they gave us a room on the first floor room 119 close to lobby. They even offered me a wheelchair to use while we attended the winefest. When I called prior to reserving room with some questions I spoke with Jessica. She was extremely helpful and friendly and ultimately sold me on this property. When I saw her the night we checked in, she knew it was me as I told her I had knee surgery and she saw me limping. She went out of her way to greet me and ask how our day went. These women are all a great asset to your company.

Room was nice, beds way too firm for our liking, very unique idea for a warehouse, great location as it was close enough to Lancaster without all the traffic, a little confusing trying to figure out where to go to get into hotel

Now for the restaurant: Food was good, price was fair, nice atmosphere. We ordered a smokehouse burger and well steak with no vegetables. We were delivered wrong burger and rare steak with vegetables after waiting about 30 mins (No excuse as there were only about 6-8 tables) About 20 minutes later the burger came followed by the steak about 20 minutes after that. Our waiter was absolutely wonderful throughout all this. At the end, the disgrace of a manager Marybeth (I believe that was her name) dropped our check off with an attitude and said I gave you 10% off for the problems as she walked away. Not once did she stop by to apologize or give us any chance to express our disappointment. She is the reason we did not go back the next day nor will we ever go back.

All in all, we would definitely recommend this hotel to friends and family

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Patsmom1023
NookSports, Front Office Manager at Warehouse Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 3 October 2017

Thank you so much for your great review! I am so happy to hear that you had a wonderful stay at the hotel and our front desk team and Jessica were able to make your stay so memorable! It is our goal that every guest feels welcomed and at home during their stay with us. I apologize for your dissatisfaction with your experience at the restaurant and will relay your feedback to our restaurant manager, Peter. This is not typical of our restaurant and we are sorry we were not able to provide you with a better quality of service. We are always looking for ways to improve our customer experience and will certainly take your comments into consideration for the future.

Thank you again for your time and feedback and we look forward to seeing you during your next stay!

Reviewed 16 September 2017

After I found the hotel -- which is attached to a giant sports complex -- everything went great with fast check-in, nicely appointed and designed room, and excellent value. Free coffee in lobby, too. Worth checking out.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
NookSports, Front Office Manager at Warehouse Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 18 September 2017

Thank you for your positive feedback – I’m happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. We appreciate you taking your time to share your experience. We strive to remain consistent in excellent customer service and are delighted to hear that we met your expectations in cleanliness, comfort, location, and hospitality.

Reviewed 13 September 2017

We came for the Renaissance Festival and just stayed the night. I am in the hotel business myself and my family and I were looking for a different experience other than one of the major branded hotels. So we took a chance on this hotel even though we are not sporting people.The concept of the hotel and sporting complex is brilliant and it was amazing to walk around the facility as it has much to offer. It was a great experience !

The room was clean , check in and out was a breeze with a wonderful agent at the desk. The restaurant had the best waitstaff that I have had the pleasure of encountering in quite some time and the food was great. Side note :Order the oatmeal off the menu for breakfast it was the Bomb!

I am leaving a satisfied customer with a memorable experience. Thank you and Well Done!!

Room Tip: Ask for an outside facing room or you will be staring at the inside of the warehouse.
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
NookSports, Front Office Manager at Warehouse Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 14 September 2017

Thank you for your positive feedback – I’m happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us! We appreciate you taking your time to share your experience. We strive to remain consistent in excellent customer service and are delighted to hear that we met your expectations in cleanliness, comfort, location, and hospitality.

Reviewed 9 September 2017 via mobile

Love love this place. A full gym sports center. Great restaurant inside hotel. Room was clean with all the amnenties. Plus quiet time from 10 till 8 am. All Hi-Tech. Repurpose huge warehouse. Artfully done. And environmentally friendly.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
NookSports, Front Office Manager at Warehouse Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 12 September 2017

Thank you so much for the excellent review! We are so happy to hear that you loved your stay here with us and were able to experience so many different aspects of our hotel and sports complex. We make an effort to provide excellent guest service in the quality of our housekeeping, front desk, dining, and location.

Brianna Sieck, Front Office Manager

Also consider these accommodations in or near Manheim
2.8 km away
Hampton Inn Manheim
#3 of 7 in Manheim
14.1 km away
Comfort Inn & Suites Manheim - Lebanon

Been to Warehouse Hotel? Share your experiences!