“Really good local pizza !”

Jonathan Pizza & Restaurant
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed 12 July 2015 via mobile

This pizzeria is the old Martins Creek Inn, and thats where the similarity ends. The old bar and grill was dirty and run down. The new owners make sure your happy with your meal, weather your spending a little or a lot. They host most of our companies get togethers and holiday party. No liquor license now so BYOB, but no hard liquor. I've ordered just about everything on their menu since their opening, except for any of the fish dishes or burgers. I've never had a meal i didn't enjoy. It's the only pizzeria within 5 miles of there, so it's very convenient living close by, and bonus, they probably have the best meals within 10 miles !

Reviewed 9 July 2015 via mobile

My wife and think the food is very good. They always let know me know what the special is for the night. It is something usually not on the menu. Prices are reasonable and the service is good. I go back often. Bye the way the margarita pizza is great!

Reviewed 30 June 2015

Has great food. I order from here a lot when I'm at the club. Love the California cheese steaks with order of fries.

Reviewed 11 January 2015

We've been here a few times. After they first opened, we ate in and found the pizza to be very underdone. We decided to wait a while and try again after they had been open for a while. The next time we ate there, the pizza was overdone with the bottom of the crust nearly burnt. We tried take out a couple times. We ordered extra crispy wings, but they were soggy. The next time we tried, the wings were crispy, but tasted like the oil was old. They offer a coupon that includes a 2 liter bottle of soda, but the only option available was Lipton Brisk iced tea. This place always seems crowded, but I can only guess it is because it is the only pizza place in the area, so people settle for close instead of quality. I would rather drive a little farther for a properly cooked pie and tasty wings.

Reviewed 4 September 2014

Recently visited here, and decided that we wouldn't be returning. The pizza was overdone. The Antipasto salad was ho-hum, and the Italian dressing was tasteless. The air conditioner in the back of the dining area was blasting, and you couldn't get away from it. We asked to have it turned down since we were the only people in the place. The owner complied. Seems to be used by a lot of the locals for pick-up orders.

1  Thank Jackie S

Been to Jonathan Pizza & Restaurant? Share your experiences!