“Easter Lunch”

Ranked #1 of 3 Restaurants in Mayfield
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 2 April 2018

We had Easter lunch here and we all enjoyed the meal very much. I had the shrimp siracha which was very good. Our waiter was excellent and all 4 us enjoyed our meals very much.

Reviewed 21 March 2018

My wife & I decided to stop in for dinner on a week day around 5 PM. The restaurant was about half full, we were seated immediately. We thought the atmosphere seemed very cozy. It really is a nice family restaurant. We both really enjoyed our dinners, the service was good and the prices were fair. We will definitely return.

Reviewed 3 October 2017

We visit Alexander's at least once a week. Their lunch and dinner choices are numerous and creative- and delicious. The menu is versatile, lots of choices and the soups are always a good choice. Very affordable eating and decorated for the seasons.

Reviewed 14 September 2017

My wife and I went to find some where different to eat. We came up to Alexanders Family Restaurant and saw that the were a lot of cars in the parking lot. We had not been there in many years so we decided to give them a try. To our pleasure, it was great. I had the prime rib and it was just great! My wife admitted that she should have had the same as she was ok with her choice but not completely to her satisfaction. The service was great and we are planning on going back. It is hard to find a restaurant that serves prime rib and they do it (so we were told) every day of the week.

1  Thank William M
Reviewed 14 May 2017

This was our 3rd time in 3 weeks that we stopped for dinner during our visit with family. We really enjoyed our meals each time. We had excellent service and the entrees, sides and desserts were very tasty. Everything was wonderful and when we travel up home we will definitely stop here again.