“A great place to eat!”

Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 23 May 2017

My family likes going to eat here because of the wide selection of choices. There is pretty much something for everyone here. Prices are good and overall friendly place. Nice atmosphere. I would suggest this place to anyone visiting from out of town. It would be a good choice for all.

Reviewed 5 May 2017 via mobile

We had a family outing at Luciano's yesterday and really had a great time, thanks to the restaurant staff. Great food and service but better yet they allowed our group to linger for 30 minutes or so to after the meal to allow all of us to catch up on individual family events and did not rush to get us out of the restaurant.

Reviewed 11 April 2017

Luciano's has delicious food, and you can't go wrong here. Not only is this a super restaurant, it also does a fine job of hosting group events. I've had a few family events here, and I was given a wonderful surprise birthday party at Luciano's. Try it, I think you will enjoy the food and the service.

Reviewed 26 March 2017

My wife and I had a taste for white pizza! Luciano's is what we believe has the best white pizza in the area. I ordered the stuffed hot peppers as an appetizer. Three large hot peppers were served. The stuffing was sausage and ricotta in a marinara sauce and very enjoyable. I ordered an extra large pizza so there would be left overs. After all, who does not like left over pizza. The pizza had just the right amount of garlic. Of course we included fresh tomatoes. It was delicious. The waitress suggested we should try one with bacon and spinach. My wife is less adventurous, so next time we will order "husband" and wife versions!

Reviewed 13 March 2017 via mobile

Best italian restaurant on this side of pittsburgh. Service is usually decent and the food is always great