“The classics never go out of style.”

No photo provided
Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 26 August 2017

I'm originally from the Mon Valley, and make it a point to come back to eat here whenever I return. All the Italian classics are available here, and are invariably well prepared and served promptly. I concede I've been spoiled - between this place, Woody's, and Casa di Amore in Las Vegas, any other Italian restaurant is a letdown.

1  Thank yinzerinaustin

Reviewed 21 July 2017 via mobile

We went with family and really enjoyed the food. Everyone said their food was delicious with large portions, which ranged from spaghetti with people having various kinds of sauces and veal. I really enjoy there pizza. Tuesday is all you can eat Spaghetti night. It does get very noisy in there though, so it you want a quiet restaurant this restaurant would not be the place. They also have party areas if you are looking to have a party there.

Reviewed 23 May 2017

My family likes going to eat here because of the wide selection of choices. There is pretty much something for everyone here. Prices are good and overall friendly place. Nice atmosphere. I would suggest this place to anyone visiting from out of town. It would be a good choice for all.

Reviewed 5 May 2017 via mobile

We had a family outing at Luciano's yesterday and really had a great time, thanks to the restaurant staff. Great food and service but better yet they allowed our group to linger for 30 minutes or so to after the meal to allow all of us to catch up on individual family events and did not rush to get us out of the restaurant.

Reviewed 11 April 2017

Luciano's has delicious food, and you can't go wrong here. Not only is this a super restaurant, it also does a fine job of hosting group events. I've had a few family events here, and I was given a wonderful surprise birthday party at Luciano's. Try it, I think you will enjoy the food and the service.