“Never again......”

Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 10 September 2017 via mobile

After I read all the reviews, I had to try this place. Well my husband and I must have hit a bad night, real bad. Their system to use debit cards was down, ok no big deal, we can pay with cash. So you couldn't order pizza, hoagies, or appetizers either. We ordered dinner. My chicken parm was burnt and the sauce tasted a little scorched. My husband's fettuccini was not hot, but by the time we got our food the wait staff were in a hurry to leave because they were going to close due to the computers being down. It makes tough to enjoy dinner when you are wanted out. Needless to say we should have left before this dinner disaster. I was more than disappointed.

Reviewed 7 September 2017 via mobile

Wonderful spot with terrific food in big portions.
Many home made offerings that are really tasty and well prepared.

Reviewed 26 August 2017

I'm originally from the Mon Valley, and make it a point to come back to eat here whenever I return. All the Italian classics are available here, and are invariably well prepared and served promptly. I concede I've been spoiled - between this place, Woody's, and Casa di Amore in Las Vegas, any other Italian restaurant is a letdown.

1  Thank yinzerinaustin
Reviewed 21 July 2017 via mobile

We went with family and really enjoyed the food. Everyone said their food was delicious with large portions, which ranged from spaghetti with people having various kinds of sauces and veal. I really enjoy there pizza. Tuesday is all you can eat Spaghetti night. It does get very noisy in there though, so it you want a quiet restaurant this restaurant would not be the place. They also have party areas if you are looking to have a party there.

Reviewed 23 May 2017

My family likes going to eat here because of the wide selection of choices. There is pretty much something for everyone here. Prices are good and overall friendly place. Nice atmosphere. I would suggest this place to anyone visiting from out of town. It would be a good choice for all.