“A local favorite!”

Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 3 October 2017

People travel from a distance to enjoy the fabulous food! The wedding soup and lasagna are awesome!!

Reviewed 29 September 2017

I recently tried Luciano's as recommended by some family members.The Pasta Diablo that I ordered was very good and can be purchased in a lunch size if one is at the restaurant by 3:00 even on the weekend. I found the lunch size to be an adequate portion, because the lunch also comes with bread and dipping oil as well as soup or salad. Luciano's is located in White Oak. I would definitely return to try some of the many other menu options.

Reviewed 14 September 2017

I have been going to Luciano's for years, When we feel like pizza or an Italian hoagie or just some good old pasta dishes it's never a tough choice, we have other restaurants that offer specialty dishes we travel to but Luciano's is a local gem! The pizza is delicious and one of my favorites is the spicy Deablo plate, and go with an apatite because the portions are great.

Reviewed 10 September 2017 via mobile

After I read all the reviews, I had to try this place. Well my husband and I must have hit a bad night, real bad. Their system to use debit cards was down, ok no big deal, we can pay with cash. So you couldn't order pizza, hoagies, or appetizers either. We ordered dinner. My chicken parm was burnt and the sauce tasted a little scorched. My husband's fettuccini was not hot, but by the time we got our food the wait staff were in a hurry to leave because they were going to close due to the computers being down. It makes tough to enjoy dinner when you are wanted out. Needless to say we should have left before this dinner disaster. I was more than disappointed.

Reviewed 7 September 2017 via mobile

Wonderful spot with terrific food in big portions.
Many home made offerings that are really tasty and well prepared.