Econo Lodge(Meadville)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 04/08
US$110
US$107
TripAdvisor
All reviewswafflesstaff was friendlyspent one night hereroom was cleannight's sleepconneaut lakeniagara fallsmyrtle beacholder hotelwould stay againallegheny collegepetcerealmicrowavelaundrylodgingcanada
Reviewed 3 September 2017

I stayed at this hotel last Saturday, when taking my son to Allegheny College to start school. After I showered in average-at-best shower, I got ready for bed late in the evening. When I pulled open my bed to sleep, I found dried blood spots on the coverlet, the comforter, and one side of the inner sheet. I pushed dirty items away from me and slept on the other side of the bed, away from the dried blood spots. I reported this to front desk in the morning, with no real response. I asked to speak with manager who was unavailable. I asked manager to call me and this never happened. I called twice over the following days to ask to speak with manager, April, and she never called me back. Not only was my room unclean with dried blood spots on the bedding, including inner sheet, but the staff showed no empathy or concern for the situation and the manager never called me to rectify. I will not return there.

Room Tip: Check the bedding to make sure it is clean BEFORE settling in to the room
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 23 July 2017 via mobile

We stayed here one night. While our hallway and room were nonsmoking, the bathroom smelled smoky, as did the lobby. The hotel is pet-friendly and has nice grassy lawns. Breakfast is typical continental. The bed was comfortable and the pillows were fluffy. The a/c worked well and was actually fairly quiet. There are several restaurants nearby.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank VTFluffDog
Reviewed 10 July 2017

Well, this place helped make a bad night better. When the Hampton Inn got our reservation s in the wrong state because they have people on the phone who don't speak good English. The Quality Inn came to the rescue. Granted these hotels in this area are a little tired, but everything works and the air conditioner is quite.

We where here showing horses and just needed a good shower an sleep. The people running the Quality Inn are very nice.

Our only complaint in the morning was a family of 3 girls an a mom and dad did not clean up their table after eating. To top that they where from Canada. Why would parents let their kids behave like that.

Room Tip: Call hotel for rates.
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business
April M, General Manager at Quality Inn Meadville, responded to this reviewResponded 11 July 2017

Thanks so much for your kind words! I'm so glad we were able to help you with a room during your visit to Meadville.
We look forward to seeing you again if you are traveling to our area.

Reviewed 3 July 2017

Spent one night here. Would definitely stay again when I'm in the area. The price is terrific and the room was clean, quiet and updated. Breakfast was the usual fare, but presentation and quality was better than average.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled with friends

Thanks so much! We look forward to seeing you again!

Reviewed 25 May 2017

Stayed there on way back from Myrtle Beach, just a stay over, didn't book in advance. Average place, was clean, no issues with any noise. Breakfast was ok, service friendly. Would stay again. Room was on ground level, back of motel. Would get ground level again but only in the front, if not available get up room.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled with friends

Thanks so much! If you're traveling through the area please stay with us again.