“Menu options for everyone”
Review of Black and Bleu

Black and Bleu
Ranked #4 of 198 Restaurants in Mechanicsburg
Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 4 October 2017 via mobile

Everyone in our family ordered something different and everyone was very pleased with their meal. Ordered were3 different salads, pasta dish, prime rib sandwich, scallops and pasta appetizer and fire bread. All had nice presentation and very tasty. Our waitress was very friendly and food was served within a resonable amount of time.

Reviewed 3 October 2017 via mobile

Food and service are consistent, a variety of food that satisfies everyone's taste. When people visit its one of my favorite choices.
Never disappointed.

Reviewed 3 October 2017

I came to this place to celebrate my Birthday. Made reservation by calling few days ahead. When i came few minutes before my guests arriving, i was told that i can only be there 2 hours and actually even. less than that because they need 20 minutes to prepare table for next group of people. I ask to talk to manager and was introduced to Donny Brown, who is owner/manager of this restaurant. Instead of listen my reasons, that nobody told me about this 2 hours limit when i made reservation, he stars yell at me and threaten me and become very defensive and just plum ugly. He said that is nothing i can do to him ,because he was there for 6 years . I want you to know reader, that our opinion CAN change behavior of that kind of restaurant owners, who,s agenda is not the customer but money and only money..

Reviewed 3 October 2017

The bar is a great place to have dinner, but make sure you walk around and check out the owners art collection. What fun!
The food is great! Boneless short ribs that are hard to beat. The Lobster Mac and Cheese is another winner. Oh, and try the Sangria... very good!

Reviewed 25 September 2017 via mobile

Decided to try a non chain restaurant. We were promptly seated, however since itl was my first visit I was not aware it was at the highest traffic area, where the wait staff were constantly moving about. Food arrived promply . The rest of my family got pasta which they all loved. Not sure if we were suppose to get bread or rolls with it but we did not. I got the Seafood Salad which I was eagerly antipicating, However it was very disappointing! The Seafood was very small. A few small shrimp, cut up small scallops and a few other cut up pieces of some unidentifiable seafood. It was also cold seafood with a strange taste. I left feeling like hope I don't get sick. (I didn't thankful) I also work as a waitress and have always served cooked, warm grilled shrimp, salmon and other seafood on salads. The menu should make you aware it is cold seafood. I'll think twice before I try a new place Again!