“Great Food”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 10 November 2017 via mobile

Love this place! Service is always good and food is great. The decour is nice and the menu has a great variety.

Reviewed 6 November 2017 via mobile

Had dinner with friends last evening. They were into the casual food: Philadelphia Cheese Steak and Lobster Mac and Cheese. They commented that both were excellent. The Lobster Mac and Cheese looked amazing with many chunks of Lobster.

My wife and I had entrees, she the salt Trout and I the crab cakes. Both were cooked to our satisfaction and very tasty. As a fan of crab cakes with little or no filler, these were among the best I’ve had. The trout was excellent too.

Service was excellent too. It’s been a couple of years since we’ve been there and we will be back soon.

Reviewed 1 November 2017

My husband and I LOVE this place and always recommend it to our friends! The lobster mac n cheese, the fire bread, the steaks and even the salads are fabulous! If you love prime rib you HAVE to go on a Wednesday when they run their special and both of us always come here for our birthday dinner (it's BOGO on your birthday!). We just celebrated my birthday here a few weeks ago and are coming back this Sunday for his! Great beer and wine selection too!

Reviewed 28 October 2017 via mobile

This restaurant had been recommended to us yet another person had tried to steer us away stating service was horrible. Glad we did not listen! The restaurant was hopping on a Wednesday night. We were immediately seated and our drink order was taken.

The interior is decorated to bring a sense of warmth and inviting atmosphere. We ordered crabmeat ravioli, blue NY Strip and the special that evening was the Prime rib. All three were served after a short wait and cooked to perfection. Our waitress was friendly, and courteous.

I would strongly recommend this restaurant to all others.

Reviewed 20 October 2017 via mobile

Previously, we have seen huge bowls of tomato soup being served, so on a chilly day we decided to stop in for some and grilled cheese sandwich. The soup tasted like watered down Campbells and the grilled cheese was absolutely plain. I expected something a little more elevated of the simple dish, as we've been impressed with food here at other visits. Adding some garlic bread spices to your grilled bread on the sandwich, really makes it delicious. The soup, could have so many simply additions to step it up, add some basil, less watered down. It's more like a "kids grilled cheese and tomato soup".