“Best neighborhood dining spot”
Review of Black and Bleu

Black and Bleu
Ranked #2 of 192 Restaurants in Mechanicsburg
Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We are never disappointed with the meals, service and atmosphere. Went for my birthday dinner. Found out it was complimentary on your birthday. Nice menu and favorites from the Firehouse days. You will not be disappointed.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Love this place! Service is always good and food is great. The decour is nice and the menu has a great variety.

Reviewed 6 November 2017 via mobile

Had dinner with friends last evening. They were into the casual food: Philadelphia Cheese Steak and Lobster Mac and Cheese. They commented that both were excellent. The Lobster Mac and Cheese looked amazing with many chunks of Lobster.

My wife and I had entrees, she the salt Trout and I the crab cakes. Both were cooked to our satisfaction and very tasty. As a fan of crab cakes with little or no filler, these were among the best I’ve had. The trout was excellent too.

Service was excellent too. It’s been a couple of years since we’ve been there and we will be back soon.

Reviewed 1 November 2017

My husband and I LOVE this place and always recommend it to our friends! The lobster mac n cheese, the fire bread, the steaks and even the salads are fabulous! If you love prime rib you HAVE to go on a Wednesday when they run their special and both of us always come here for our birthday dinner (it's BOGO on your birthday!). We just celebrated my birthday here a few weeks ago and are coming back this Sunday for his! Great beer and wine selection too!

Reviewed 28 October 2017 via mobile

This restaurant had been recommended to us yet another person had tried to steer us away stating service was horrible. Glad we did not listen! The restaurant was hopping on a Wednesday night. We were immediately seated and our drink order was taken.

The interior is decorated to bring a sense of warmth and inviting atmosphere. We ordered crabmeat ravioli, blue NY Strip and the special that evening was the Prime rib. All three were served after a short wait and cooked to perfection. Our waitress was friendly, and courteous.

I would strongly recommend this restaurant to all others.