“Friday night”
Review of Brick and Brew

Brick and Brew
Ranked #22 of 125 Restaurants in Media
Price range: US$15 - US$25
Description: At Brick and Brew, we have set out to deliver one thing. Neighborhood Comfort. Our executive chef brings to the table an eclectic display of dishes, all featuring seasonally fresh ingredients sourced from only local producers and purveyors. Our bar features hand-crafted cocktails, local brews, and an extensive whiskey menu!
Reviewed 21 May 2018 via mobile

First off it was as probably not the best night to go because it was raining out an d chilly so the inside was packed. We had to wait 45 minutes for a table. We got the crab dip and fried pickles which were very good. We also got pizzA which is made on a very thin crust, which personally I like. My son got wings which he enjoyed but they are HOT! Mushroom pizza was very good. It's not a cheap pizza and beer place...with a few beers our bill with tip was 150.00 for four. I would go again just not to often because of the price.

Reviewed 17 May 2018 via mobile

We shared the prosciutto fries, crab dip, stuffed pineapple and bacon appetizers. All were very good - I would say I liked the stuffed pineapple and the crab dip best. We then ordered multiple pizzas, salad and burgers. The pizzas were all excellent. The burger, I was told, was average.
In all I will be frequenting the Brick and Brew and will sometime leave room for the dessert milkshake!

Reviewed 27 March 2018 via mobile

Pretty nice!I had the wedge salad and whiskey sour. Very good both, but let me say, the whiskey sour was excellent! The whiskey menu was unexpectedly excellent, so if you like trying different whiskeys, you’ll love it. My husband got the margarita pizza and said it was very good. We also shared the fried pickles and they were also quite hot and good. Our waitress was really friendly(Vicki?) and gave us the low down on specials and drinks which was very helpful. I will go back!!!!

Reviewed 12 February 2018

Met a friend for lunch and although our food was delicious- as the lunch hour became more popular the noise level made it impossible to have a conversation with the person across from me. So- if you are able to go at a less popular time- I recommend it- unless you have no problem screaming to get above the crowd. BTW- the Short Rib Grilled Cheese is out of this world and don't expect a wine glass if you order wine- they don't keep wine glasses in stock.

Reviewed 12 February 2018 via mobile

We've held off on going to this restaurant during the work week. Went for a Saturday lunch. It was hopping. Nice draft beer selection and full bar. Food was better than average. A bit pricey. Will diffently return

Been to Brick and Brew? Share your experiences!