“Great BBQ”

Sterling Pig Brewery
Ranked #28 of 125 Restaurants in Media
Reviewed 30 November 2017

My family and I love this place. Been here twice, and the food was always great. The brisket is one of the best I've had. This place is great for kids - they have a kids menu. Beers are good as well. We look forward to coming here.

Reviewed 10 November 2017

Arrived very late on a Sunday night, 30 minutes before the kitchen closed. The waitress quickly let me know what they were out of, and I ordered the brisket dinner.

I received a huge piece of brisket, juicy and cooked perfectly. I was not rushed out the door, and the check wasn't given to me until I asked for it.

Great service, great food, and great beers. I'll be back!

Reviewed 8 October 2017 via mobile

We went here on a Saturday night and found a happening bar and dining room. The wait and bar staff were friendly. This is a great place to go to enjoy a pint and snacks with friends. Be sure to sample the many rotating taps and you will be pleasantly surprised by the large variety of house brewed beers.

The food was great as well. The nachos are immense and tasty. The pulled pork and brisket sandwiches are huge. Our table also had several of the wood fired pizzas and found them delicious.

The sterling pig is a great addition to the Media dining scene.

Reviewed 4 October 2017

This place is easy to miss as it's near the western end of Media and outside the central business area. It also appears to be a small bar from the street, but it's looks are deceptive. There's a decent-sized dining room on the second floor and apparently a banquet room above that, but you'd never know it by looking at the outside. The food is very good, and is enhanced by a variety of BBQ sauces on the table. The menu includes burgers, fish and chicken options, but the star here is definitely the BBQ and the brisket. My pulled pork sandwich compared favorably to other BBQ places that I've visited lately. Service was a bit slow, but this is not a place that you would go if you're in a hurry anyway. The dessert options are good, but overpriced, even by restaurant standards.

Reviewed 26 August 2017 via mobile

Huge fan of The Pig. Their beer is always amazing. The food is hit or miss and a bit over priced. The BBQ is sometimes dry. Bring your growler there Monday - Thursday from 1-7 for a $7 fill. I definitely go there for the beer more so than the food.

1  Thank Jon S