“Not impressed”
Review of Springfield Grille - CLOSED

Springfield Grille
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Dining options: Reservations
Description: The Springfield Grille represents our company's version of an American steakhouse, serving in the traditional style. However, The Springfield Grille is certainly not typical. With glossy, rich mahogany wood accents and Americana decor, our customers are sure to be impressed with the casual yet elegant atmosphere. Don't be surprised if you catch a glimpse of a Remington statue behind our extensive selections of wine and cocktail mixers. Our highly trained chefs dedicate hours to developing and preparing our daily specials as well as customer favorites such as steaks, fresh seafood, pastas, salads and sandwiches. Dessert represents a necessary course with sinfully sweet confections made daily by our in-house pastry chefs.
Reviewed 4 November 2015 via mobile

We were actually there March of 2014 for birthday celebration. I did not pick this place. Nice looking place but I thought the menu selections stunk, waitress was young and a bit overwhelmed with a group of eight. Food (shrimp) was over cooked, mushy, and vegetables were extremely salty and also over cooked. I ate because I was starved at that point. Absolutely was not worth it and really don't want to eat there again.

Reviewed 30 September 2015

Atmosphere was fine, food not so much. Maybe we were there on an off night? The Springfield grill in Cranberry township is alwayscrowded, and I assume good. Iwas at the Mercer Springfield Grill.

Reviewed 1 July 2015

Too bad this place has closed now, as it was really great. But the Iron Bridge down the road is great, too, as is Rachel's Roadhouse, a little downscale and a little further down the road.

Reviewed 5 June 2015

While on vacation in the area met up with sister-in-law and her friend for a late dinner. We all ordered different entrees and everything including the drinks where top shelf. Would recommend to a friend. Will eat here again if ever in the area. Not far off the interstate, about 1 to 2 miles.

1  Thank sarfryma
Reviewed 27 April 2015

We went to this restaurant and were disappointed with many things. First we were told the wait was 45 minutes and we had to wait over one hour. We waited in the bar and bought wine. We were shocked that the house wines were $ 10 each and the glasses were barely filled. When we got our meals we were again disappointed. The steak salad has a few potato sticks on it. The baked potato I ordered was served was COLD. I did get another one but by then my steak was cold. The service was also slow. This place really has gone down hill.