“Good but inconsistent.”
Review of King's Restaurant

King's Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
King's Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #14 of 59 Restaurants in Monaca
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 2 April 2018

I try to be fair in my reviews and this time Kings was excellent. The food looked like the menu photos, the service was good, and everything tasted great. Unfortunately the quality is not always the same from one visit to the next.

Reviewed 3 February 2018

What a great meal for a terrific value! I had a sumptuous salmon with strawberries salad. The two men in my party had burgers with cheese with a special sauce and fries about which they raved. Our server, Wanda and the Kings Restaurant manager made sure we had a great meal and service. The pecan pie is to "die for", delicious! ☺

Reviewed 2 February 2018 via mobile

Order the Meatloaf and a Salad. I waited about 15 mins for my salad to show up and then as soon as I got it, my meatloaf was delivered. It was warm when I got it and even cooler once I finished my Salad.

I usually have luck when I travel in the Pittsburgh area with Dinner from Kings. This time is was a bust.

Reviewed 10 November 2017 via mobile

My husband and I stopped in for dinner. A very unfriendly, young waitress, looked at us and said, "Oh. You'll have to wait at least a half hour or so then turned and walked away. As we were leaving we could see the restaurant had PLENTY of empty seats, IF they were expecting a huge crowd, they certainly weren't setting up and preparing for them. Thankfully there are a lot more options in the area.

Reviewed 10 October 2017

We went at 4pm on a Sunday...place wasn't busy. Seated promptly and greeted by a friendly waitress. My husband ordered a mushroom Swiss burger and I asked for a burger with provolone cheese and bacon....we were not disappointed in them. They were some of the best hamburgers we had out..HOWEVER....their fries weren't hot and were limp...we left most on our plate. Menu was large and someone could find something to wear here.