“Authentic Food”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 2 April 2018

Celebrated my Aunt's birthday here. The services was prompt and very friendly. The food was excellent and authentic and the mozzarella cheese is house made and tasted so fresh. I had the braciole with rigatoni and it was wonderful.

Reviewed 6 March 2018

The property is warm and inviting and almost like eating at someones home. The staff is friendly and managed to handle a packed restaurant with ease. The crab stuffed mushroom appetizer could have fed two people. The prices were as comfortable as the food. This is your neighborhood stop for solid Italian.

Reviewed 6 February 2018

We stopped by for lunch and had excellent top notch service and delicious meals. The salad was excellent. Definitely will return

Reviewed 31 January 2018 via mobile

We had a business dinner with a party of 25+. The menu was pre-selected with three dishes, salmon, steak and chicken romano. We started with a delicious wedding soup, salad and I ordered the steak that came with Alfredo pasta and green beans. All the dishes tasted homemade and delicious EXCEPT my steak that I ordered medium but came well done. The staff moved through serving all in an expedited and efficient manner and for that I can forgive the over cooked steak. If I am in the area again I will make this a stop again.

Reviewed 24 January 2018

Had a great meal with all family members from out of the area. Joanna was an awesome server, very professional yet entertaining! Great food, recommend the scallop appetizer and the mussels.
Nice wine selection as well.