“Very nice”

Original Italian Pizza
Ranked #1 of 21 Restaurants in Montrose
Reviewed 27 July 2016 via mobile

Great pizza. Loved the old house charm with all the rooms. Friendly waitress and very efficient. Visited on vacation so we were looking for something quaint and unique and we found it. Would definitely return.

Reviewed 12 July 2016

We would rate this a 4.5 if we could!!! We had 2 delicious entrees for lunch : Linguine with Eggplant Parm (about $12) and Shrimp Alfredo. Maddy was our server and she was very patient and so helpful to us while we asked questions. My Eggplant Parm on linguine was HUGE and mouth-watering...one of the best I have ever had!!!! My husband's Shrimp Alfredo was delicious also...he ate every bite!!! Each dish came with salad and we shared a loaf of warm bread. It is a lovely atmosphere - very comfortable and continental! I had enough Eggplant Parm with linguine for 2 more meals at home. We look forward to going there again!

Reviewed 3 July 2016

First time visiting Montrose and just happened to be driving past the restaurant and thought we'd give them a try. We were not disappointed! The food is delicious. I had the pizza and DH had the shrimp parm. We will definitely come back.

Reviewed 18 March 2016

Stopped here in Montrose PA today and had an amazing cheese steak sandwich and also tried my friends Italian sub both very amazing sandwiches I will definitely be back :)

Reviewed 18 February 2016

We stop in here every time our Kids come home they love the Pizza we love the salads and the sub on home made bread are great. A++++++++++++++

Been to Original Italian Pizza? Share your experiences!