“Besy pizza in North East Pennsylvania”
Review of Teresa's

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Teresa's
Ranked #3 of 12 Restaurants in Mount Bethel
Reviewed 9 February 2017 via mobile

Since moving to Pennsylvania in 2002, I have tried many local restaurants. Pizza Teresa has rated among the best for pizza in my book.
Like many other single chef's, I do not always like to cook for myself on my only day off. This is my go to place. The fellas that work there are friendly and the sauce on the pizza is top notch.
Not too sweet( I hate overly sweet pizza sauce) and they cook the garlic in the entrees.
It has been one of the biggest obstacles for me.... Finding an Italian restaurant, in this area, that cooks the garlic before adding the rest of the ingredients. These people know there food.

Reviewed 28 January 2017 via mobile

Want good Italian food with great service this is your place . Go after 5 pm and get some good wood burning oven pizza! I had the margarita pie with pepperoni , it was seasoned and cooked perfectly !

Reviewed 10 October 2016

ordered an original grandma pie last week and thought it was wonderful. So again today, ordered it again and this time it was horrible as if it was a leftover and just reheated. It was a take out so I called and complained, the waitress sounded hopeful that maybe the next time I came in something could be done but instead she put the manager on the phone and he did nothing to satisfy. I've been going to this place for about 5 years now. All the manager could say was sorry. Well he just lost my business and everyone else that I will tell

Reviewed 5 October 2016 via mobile

A crab of a guy that serves you. Delicious antipasto too. Fast service, cold beer. Specialties were not tried

Reviewed 18 August 2016

we real enjoy eating here when in the area. great tasting food at a fair price. all the food has a good flavor.

1  Thank david h