“Good tuna salad ”
Review of Crumbs Cafe

Crumbs Cafe
Reviewed 4 March 2018 via mobile

I always get the tuna salad sandwich for lunch here and it’s consistently good. Restaurant is always clean and bright. Good place to meet for breakfast or lunch.

Reviewed 10 January 2018 via mobile

Fresh baked goods and coffee . Quiche is my favorite. Best donuts around!!!! Get there early or call ahead and reserve a dozen.
Staff very helpful.

Reviewed 30 December 2017

Friend from Dillsburg brought me here and I'm from Hanover for lunch and so I could see how lovely the place was decorated for Christmas. It was awesome and the atmosphere was so relaxing. I enjoyed the soup and sandwich. The baked goods were so appealing. Everyone was friendly. Will definitely be back. I want to bring my daughters. The best sausage, potato and kale soup!! Can't wait to enjoy it again!

Reviewed 11 November 2017 via mobile

Friendly place with wonderful homemade breakfast sandwiches and pastries (try the cruffins with lemon curd, pumpkin donuts, molasses cookies...). Great fresh coffee, too. So glad we stumbled upon it!

Reviewed 3 October 2017

Good choices for people who just want coffee vs a breakfast vs lunch. If you linger, they don't throw you out.