Motel 6(New Stanton)
US$45
Hotels.com
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$50/night.

US$42
ComfortInn
US$70
McCali Manor(Mount Pleasant)
TripAdvisor
All reviewsroom was cleanpancake machinehot biscuitsfront desksausage gravythe breakfast areawifi worked wellfresh towelsstay there againthe sofa bedhouse keepingpleasant stayseven springsflat screen tvoff the highwayyogurtgreat place to stay
Reviewed 16 May 2016

We stayed at this hotel with our inline hockey team. It was clean and rooms were basic but adequate for our team. The complimentary breakfast was good. The location was only two minutes to the twin pad rinks as well as walking distance to the McDonalds, beer store, liquor store and a grocery store. Other restaurants were close by in the small town of Mt. Pleasant.

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled with friends
HolidayInnExMtP, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Express Mt. Pleasant-E Huntingdon, responded to this reviewResponded 18 May 2016

Hello Panther67!

Thank you for the awesome review! We appreciate you letting us know that you enjoyed your stay with us. We're hoping to wrap up our renovations in the next couple of months, and then our rooms will be virtually brand new. I hope that you'll come back and check it out next time you have a tournament in the area.

Reviewed 5 May 2016

We love this hotel. Yes, there are workmen, isn't great these folks have jobs!
The hotel is very, very clean. The staff is delightful. Breakfast area inviting.
Best, the huge counter space in the bathroom.
Only negative, the bathroom fan is very loud.
Will stay here each time we travel this route.
When passing through Somerset, treat yourself to home cooking at Kitty's.

Room Tip: We always stay on the top floor of any hotel.
  • Stayed: May 2016, travelled as a couple
HolidayInnExMtP, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Express Mt. Pleasant-E Huntingdon, responded to this reviewResponded 10 May 2016

Hello susanss2016!

Thank you for your wonderful review!

We appreciate you taking the time to let us know about your stay. I'm glad to hear that despite the ongoing renovations you enjoyed your time here with us. We're moving right along on our lobby renovations, and soon will be on to our rooms, so hopefully the bathroom fan issue will be addressed!

Also, thank you for bringing us back some menu's for Kitty's! I'm sure that our staff and other guests' appreciated the gesture, and the opportunity to learn about a new place to dine in our area.

We look forward to seeing you again in the future!

Reviewed 27 April 2016 via mobile

If this were my hotel, I'd temporarily close it for renovations. Pretty tacky to have workers tearing things apart and redoing them around guests, in my view.

My guest room, however, was OK. In need of some updating (more electric plugs for devices, for example).

Stayed: April 2016, travelled solo
HolidayInnExMtP, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Express Mt. Pleasant-E Huntingdon, responded to this reviewResponded 28 April 2016

Hello Ethelethel,

Thank you for your recent review. We appreciate you taking the time to leave us some feedback on our re-model. I wish we could close down for the renovations, but unfortunately that is not a possibility. Reservations can be made up to a year in advance, so there were already scheduled reservations prior to the re-model construction dates being set. We are doing our best to contain the construction to as small of an area as possible, and closing those sections off, but since our lobby is currently being worked on we cannot do so at this time.

I hope that you 'll come back and see us again after the renovations are completed, and you will see that it is well worth it. Guest rooms are slated to begin in just a couple of weeks, and soon our hotel will look brand new again.

Until then, happy travels!

Kind Regards,

Reviewed 13 March 2016

Very good stay. Clean and comfortable. Breakfast (included) was pretty good. Staff was very helpful. Loved having ice machines throughout the hotel. Wireless internet included and worked pretty well. No problems.

• Stayed: March 2016, travelled with family
HolidayInnExMtP, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Express Mt. Pleasant-E Huntingdon, responded to this reviewResponded 15 March 2016

Hello Donald G!

Thank you for leaving us a review! It's always a wonderful when a guest leaves us feedback after a recent stay, and we're thrilled that you had a positive experience!
Thank you for letting us know our staff was accommodating and that you encountered no problems.

Hope to see you again next time you are visiting the Laurel Highlands!

Reviewed 29 October 2015 via mobile

Everyone at this hotel is friendly and provide great service. Especially Dylan who I believe works the 3 to 11 shift. He went out of his way to help me do paperwork and get it to me and he even put paperclips on the items that I needed for me without me telling him too. He's well organized and a great young man. If you show up there the breakfast is great. The beds are great and so is the service

Stayed: October 2015, travelled on business
1  Thank michael d
HolidayInnExMtP, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Express Mt. Pleasant-E Huntingdon, responded to this reviewResponded 2 November 2015

Hi michael d!

Thank you for the fantastic review!

It's wonderful to hear that you had such a positive experience staying with us, and I'm glad that our staff, especially Dillon, was helpful and accommodating. I will certainly let him know that his efforts were appreciated.

Hope to see you next time you visit Mt. Pleasant!

Warm Regards,