“Noodle Bar, now called Lucky 8, is Great”
Review of Noodle Bar

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Noodle Bar
Ranked #20 of 43 Restaurants in Mount Pocono
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed 13 September 2017

We have been eating at the noodle bar regularly since it changed names to Lucky 8 and moved into its own little space outside of the buffet. Bing and the other servers are attentive. Food is always hot. Portions are large. Prices are very high. It costs about $19 each for items like fried rice and chicken and broc (comes with some white rice on the side). The food is good though so sometimes it is worth it to splurge. It is also convenient if you are in the casino and don't want to leave for a meal. Have ordered take out several times also. To-go prices are the same. Portions are still large. We only wish they gave noodles and duck sauce on the tables upon arrival, hot tea or a fortune cookie. Nothing extra here. Most fancy Asian restaurants, even in big casinos like Tropicana, etc., at least give you noodles and a fortune cookie. So bottom line...food is good, portions are decent...but there are no extras at all.

Reviewed 2 April 2017

The calamari appetizer is fantastic...it wow'd both me and my boyfriend. I'd never seen/tasted a batter so light, crispy and flavorful. The shrimp lo mein was SO good, and my boyfriend really enjoyed his sushi plates. Yes, the prices are high, but that's to be expected when you're captive in a resort, and the dinner portions are very large. The service and hostess were super friendly and attentive. We were very pleasantly surprised, and will definitely look forward to dining there again the next time we're at Mount Airy.

Reviewed 18 January 2017

It definitely was expensive; but given the location (in a casino) I think all of the restaurants were over-priced. We order the calamari and sushi rolls and had a great experience. Food was good, staff very professional and the atmosphere was quiet in comparison to some of the other restaurants.

Reviewed 22 November 2016

2 orders of shrimp lo mein and 2 tiny egg rolls for $48. ordered our food to go so can't really comment on the service.

Reviewed 2 July 2016

I love the veggie Mai Fun. I ask for a bit of the sweet soy to add. The baby bok choy and garlic asparagus are my other favorites. My husband loves the sushi. Everything is fresh and prepared perfectly. The best waiter is Gao Bing Zheng. The sushi chef is F. Okazawa and Chinese chef is Zian Wei Zi. They are the best! Love their preparation of everything I've had on the menu which is most of it. Our favorite Asian restaurant in the area. Nothing else compares. Hope you try it and like it as much as we do.