Quality Inn(New Columbia)
US$85
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$96/night.

US$199
Hampton.com
Best Western Plus Country Cupboard Inn(Lewisburg)(Great Value!)
US$168
US$140
US$113
Country Inn
US$111
Comfort Suites Lewisburg(Lewisburg)(Great Value!)
US$119
US$65
RodewayInn
All Suites Inn Budget Host(Lewisburg)(Great Value!)
US$70
Northwood Motel(Montgomery)
US$55
All reviewsroom was cleanwrestling tournamentfront deskbreakfast bar iswater pressure in the showerlewisburg areasofa bedmorning breakfastnice propertyoff the highwayother hotelsnext morningstayed here for one nightvisiting bucknellreneestopovercollege
Reviewed 25 March 2018 via mobile

Having stayed at many HIX, this one is to be avoided. Room heater was very noisy, hair dryer melted down, key cards kept failing, food service was poor for breakfast. When notified, the staff just didn’t know how to solve issues, had to walk to front desk with wet hair to convince them to give me a spare.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
IHGService, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express Lewisburg/New Columbia, responded to this reviewResponded 9 April 2018

Hello Cory F,

Thank you for choosing to stay with us and for leaving a review. It is regrettable that you were not able to fully enjoy your stay with us due to the noise from the heater, the key cards and the food quality. We take comments such as these seriously and would like to follow up with you. I have sent you a private message in an effort to obtain more information.

I look forward to hearing back from you very soon.

Best Regards,

John O
Case Manager
IHGService

Reviewed 20 February 2018

This hotel is close to I-80 and to our good fortune accepts dogs. The rooms are clean and comfortable. The breakfast buffet is well-stocked, clean and maintained. The staff is most friendly and helpful.

The only downsides to the property are the lack of nearby restaurants and the water pressure. We had a first floor room and the water pressure in the sink and shower was very low. It takes about 10 minutes to get to an area with more food choices.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 22 January 2018 via mobile

The hotel was conveniently located close to a major highway. Easy to get to. Rooms were very good sized, comfortable, & clean. Breakfast buffet was hot,had a decent amount of choices. The fitness room was well maintained and had a good variety of equipment. The pool area was ok. Unfortunately, the hottub was not in working order. Price was comparable to other hotels in the area.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 3 January 2018

Good thing I was travelling with a companion. We checked into our room, I set my things down, then went into the bathroom and closed the door. Unfortunately when I wanted to come out the door handle fell off and would not go back on. If I had been alone, how would I have been able to get out? Reminder to self: ALWAYS take a cell phone into the bathroom with me!
On another note, there was no hot water, so a shower was not an option. We were told that the hot water starts on the third floor and is slow to get to the first, where we were staying. I checked the public rest room at breakfast, it had HOT water. So we just got the one dysfunctional room in the place, I guess.

Room Tip: NOT 112 unless they have made repairs.
  • Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
IHGService, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express Lewisburg/New Columbia, responded to this reviewResponded 21 January 2018

Hi Kathie H,

Thank you for posting a candid feedback from your recent stay with us. I was concerned to see that you were not impressed with our property particularly with the bathroom in your room. We always aim to provide an exceptional stay for all of our guests that is why I regret to see that you did not have a great experience. I would like to apologize for any inconvenience this issue may have caused you during your stay. Rest assured, your comments will be shared with our management team to properly address your concern.

Again, thank you for the review and for staying with us. I hope that you would still consider staying with us again in the future.

Regards,

Mike F.
Case Manager
IHGService

Reviewed 23 October 2017

The lobbly and breakfast area was clean and welcoming. The staff were helpful and polite. The room was clean and spacious. The beds were comfortable and the bathroom was a good size. The view was out the back of the hotel across a lawn with trees in the distance.

Room Tip: We stayed only one night and it was on the ground floor. It was quiet and very nice.
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple