US$79
US$81
US$84
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$98/night.

US$68
Motel 6 Harrisburg(New Cumberland)
US$50
  • Pool
US$99
US$99
US$50
US$45
Hotels.com
Highland Inn(New Cumberland)(Great Value!)
US$39
All reviewsadditional towelsthe breakfast areawafflesfree breakfast was nicerooms are spacious and cleanminute drivepleasant stayfront desk staffcoffee teaeasy accessvery nice hotelking bedother hotelswould definitely stay here againhot tubbusiness tripchecking in
Reviewed 29 September 2015

My family and I stayed at this hotel and while we only stayed overnight, it was a quaint hotel. If you've stayed at a Fairfield Inn before you'll know all the standard amenities that come with it. The rooms were clean and the breakfast was hot. My kids loved the indoor pool. Overall it was a good hotel and, if in the area, we'd stay here again.

• Stayed: June 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed 21 September 2015

Traveling home from Florida, quick stop to see Hershey. All motels booked close by because of RV show. Place we stopped by last year was double the price and no rooms this year,so we Choose next closest. 15 miles to Hershey didn't mind the travel distance. Suite room was nice and great breakfast. The reasons for the 3 was our room was the last room on the hallway and our view was the expressway. Loud car noise all night. Good place to stay if you can pick a room at the other end of the building.

Stayed: September 2015
Mary Beth C, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Harrisburg West, responded to this reviewResponded 22 September 2015

Thanks so much for your feedback and for taking the time to share your experience. If you are ever unhappy with the location of your room, please contact the front desk to see if we can move you to another location in order for you to have a more enjoyable stay. So sorry that this was not the best stay, but we will strive to make it better next time you are with us. Have a great week and hope to see you again when you are next in Central PA!

Reviewed 17 September 2015

My daughter, grandson and I arrived late after spending the day at Hershey Park. I booked this hotel so that we wouldn't have to drive all the way back to Maryland. The lady at the front desk (I wish I could remember her name) was very nice. She engaged my 7 year old grandson in conversation. Our room was very comfortable. Bedding clean and the bed held us until 10:30 the next morning! Needless to say, we missed breakfast. Oh well. Lobby had an area where we can purchase snacks and beverages. Love the fact that rooms have refrigerator and microwave! We did not want to leave but it was Labor Day and we had to get back to prepare for work/school. Check-out was quick and easy. Will definitely stay again.

• Stayed: September 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed 4 September 2015 via mobile

My husband and I are staying here now. Very nice and clean. We left another hotel based on it not meeting standards and booked here at the last minute. We checked in late but they were super nice and understanding. Gave us great food recommendations and things to do in the area. Breakfast today was hot and good (considering it's a hotel). The pool was clean and inviting. I would definitely recommend this hotel.

Stayed: September 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 25 August 2015

Friendly staff, clean comfortable rooms, toasty warm in the winter with great A/C to keep comfortable in the summer. Close to shopping, downtown, and easy access to all the freeways. Lots of parking and near the depot if that's where business takes you.

• Stayed: October 2014, travelled on business