All reviewsthird floorinterior doorroom was cleanwafflesenglish muffincontinental breakfastcoffee potolder hotelwould stay againfresh fruitalarm clockone night stayhershey parkojcerealmicrowavetile
Reviewed 9 July 2018

This place states it is under renovations, simply not true. Not one indication that anyone cares at all about the rundown, dirty conditions. There is ONE printed dirty sign at the empty check in counter stating they are working on the place. Adjoining this entry/desk area is the "breakfast/dining" room. Dirty worn down furniture from the mid 80's, caked on filthy waffle iron, and a crusty glass box for bagels/muffins. There is no exaggeration or opinion here, just facts. But first as you pull into the parking lot you see garbage everywhere on the property not just the overflowing garbage receptacles.
We would have immediatly left the place if it wasnt for the fact that we had just drove six hours with two kids who were exhausted. Now we are at the point to check out our room. First thing you noticed was the musty smell.Then the light switch did not work and when we did find a working light the horror story continued. The carpet had food, paper, dirt all over it. The wallpaper was peeling, lamp shades were all stained, mirrors had smears of God knows what all over them, ceiling was cracking, the bathroom light was falling off the ceiling, mildew everywhere....a portable toilet at a Rock concert would be more sanitarty. Oh.. that light that did work, now was flashing. Police tape and a chaulk outline were all that was missing.
We immediately went to the front desk, demanded our money back....got it....and left.

Cheap yes....disgusting sure.... but if you dont mind sleeping in the town dump go for it..

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank joe i
Reviewed 4 July 2018

1st of all we check in, asked for connecting rooms IF available, he said yes, then our rooms do NOT connect! Then we go to our rooms and find that there is barely any toilet paper, figured they would refill when they did the room cleaning . Only problem was THEY DIDN'T CLEAN !!!! When we went to the desk they said if you need to get rid of garbage, take it to the bin yourself. The pool was VERY cloudy when we went to swim the 1st night, and we were told it was JUST reopened because they had a pump issue. The next day, which was 99 degrees, there was a paper saying the pool was closed for maintenance , 3rd day SAME sign and the hotel said the fire department shut ALL of the pools in the area down. Breakfast.....1st day ...one waffle maker was working AFTER a cleaning by us , and the bread selection was dismal, other than that...nada....2nd day...there was a sign saying NO BREAKFAST AVAILABLE, DUE TO NO AVAILABILITY.( which was misspelled as Avilibility) so therefor we had to find elsewhere to eat. The desk guys story kept changing from health department shutting them down to fire department shutting them down, so we are sure which one shut down the pool . Definitely glad we check out tomorrow!!!!!! NO recommendation from here!!!!

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Denise S
Reviewed 25 April 2018

The place is dirty, trash in bags in several places, toilets don't flush, breakfast bar was not put out on time, fitness room bad, outside pool was very green, Sheets had stains on them. Looked unkept

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 16 April 2018

I have purchased tickets to go to Hershey park and decided to arrive earlier and stay one night close to the area. Its always hard to go by peoples reviews cause each day its a different situation. So I just went and wanted to review and give it my input.
The best think is price, I went to booking.com and loved it. Did not have to use a credit card for reservation. I paid cash when I got there and price was $47 that one night. We arrived at 1:30am and straight to bed. We were a family of 2 adults and 3 kids 12, 9 and 8 years old. The double beds are too small. Especially if you are kind of fluffy. It would be best to reserve 2 rooms instead of 1. I am not a person that goes crazy on hotels as long as they are decent I am okay. And this one was A-OKAY. They also had continental breakfast. On their website pictures they show a waffle maker but when we were there, it was not there they only had bread, donuts, cereal, coffee and OJ. It was not much. But we were able to eat something to maintain us till lunch. If they would have had mini bagels, the waffle maker, cream cheese, strawberry jam or peanut butter; I would have given them a A+ on their continental breakfast. Would I go there again, yes only for that 1 night and reserve 2 rooms instead of one.

Room Tip: clean hotel
  • Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 21 February 2018

The staff is very friendly, knew my name when I checked in for another stay. I really like this place and stay hotels frequently. The room was nice and big, bed comfortable, and I felt secure. the rooms are a little dated, but very clean. Nothing I can really complain about. If you are looking for a good place to stay this is place to check out.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled solo