All reviews garden room lavender fields electric fireplace close to town fruit cup nice weekend my wife and i souffle bed was comfortable first morning peach french toast nice room short drive ceiling fan wine glasses very nice stay peddler's village
Reviewed 22 September 2010

Great choice in choosing the Fox & Hound. The owners & staff were awesome!! When we choose a B&B, I look for the "home-like" feeling, definitely a hearthy breakfast and location for attractions. The Fox & Hound had all the above and many more. Great biking on the towpath and along the roads traveling through the adjacent towns.

Reviewed 16 September 2010

I have never in my life given a full 5-star rating to any experience, but this one is deserved: from the welcome, on through the hospitality, cleanliness and just plain friendliness, the Fox and Hound is hard to beat. Thanks for a truly pleasant experience, hoping to be back very soon! Ameen.

• Stayed: September 2010, travelled with friends
Reviewed 7 September 2010

My husband and I thoroughly enjoyed our stay. The inn was very clean and well maintained. Our room was lovely - plenty of space and it had a balcony overlooking the back yard of the inn. The location allowed us to walk into the center of New Hope for activities, shopping and dining. Breakfasts were delicious and it was here that the hospitality really showed, as the innkeepers ensured we had all we needed, spoke to the guests about what was going on in the area that day, and offered recipes of dishes we enjoyed.

Reviewed 7 September 2010

We stayed at Fox & Hounds last minute for a single night stay over Labor Day weekend. We stayed in a Garden room and had access to a little patio. The room is north facing so it is darker which was nice in the morning. Location about a 10 minute walk to town. Lisa was a super friendly host and breakfast was very tasty. Nothing extravagant but comfortable and relaxed.

1  Thank BiddleBrau
Reviewed 25 August 2010

My husband and I had never stayed at a B&B but we were delighted to have chosen Fox and Hound Inn. The atmosphere was lovely and the staff was very friendly and informative about the area. The innkeepers were very kind too. The most amazing part of our stay was the breakfast each morning. The food was absolutely delicious! I would definitely recommend this B&B to anyone planning to stay in the area. It is a nice walk to the shops and restaurants too.

• Stayed: August 2010, travelled as a couple