“Amazing Korean”

Cuisines: Korean
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 26 November 2017

Went for my birthday,great service and even better food,had bbb in hot pot,spicy calimari, egg on top cooked perfectly, rice crispy on bottom, veggies crisp and fresh,I had spicy wings,and a bulgogi taco for appetizer, I also highly recommend the the zombie drink if you Imbibe .Met one of the owner Chef's, what a great guy!

Reviewed 10 July 2017

Very solid cuisine with excellent service. Bim Bop is very good! Also great selection for sushi lover

Reviewed 24 June 2017 via mobile

TL;DR: go to New Hope instead, or, better yet, to Lambertville.

We try to avoid Newtown restaurants. Always overpriced, never great food, usually loud and obnoxious clientele. Newtown is that kind of place; I miss the time when it was a cornfield.

KO and it's sister Oishi are somewhat of an exception. They are still overpriced, you get the same loud and obnoxious crowd, but at least they do serve decent food.

Okay place to go to on less busy days. You can make a reservation, but it means nothing. In my book, a reservation means an empty table that's waiting for you. In KO, you reserve in advance, come in and wait for your table. We had a 7pm reservation today; we were seated at 7:35pm.

Food is decent, if not exactly to die for. Most choices are okay. It's not real Korean, of course, just like American Chinese food is no Chinese food.

If you do go, avoid busier time like Fridays; don't trust their reservation time; don't expect a good value for the money.

Better yet, check out New Hope or Lambertville instead.

Reviewed 13 February 2017

Great new restaurant owned by the folks who own Oishi in Newtown. Awesome food and atmosphere. This is not a BYOB like Oishi. They have a bar. I have been there many times now and have not found anything on the menu that was average. The food here is terrific?

Reviewed 10 February 2017

Yesterday I visited this lovely restaurant with colleagues from work and I was pleasantly surprised at the choice of food for a vegetarian like myself. The lunch special I had came with a house salad (with a dressing that was divine) and fried rice with seven vegetables and tofu. I thoroughly enjoyed the food and the ambiance was very pleasant as well. I highly recommend this place for lunch.