“Excellent Deli!”
Review of Cut Above Deli

Cut Above Deli
Cuisines: Deli, Soups
Reviewed 26 July 2016

A Cut Above does the best hoagies in the area. Fresh quality lunchmeat and seeded crusty bread make the sandwich so delish! Their macaroni salad and pepper shooters are a must. Great deli!

1  Thank CindyAnnr

Reviewed 26 July 2016 via mobile

This is a takeout sandwich shop only. You get great bread, sandwich, and a lot of me. Little on the closest side, but with that every time.

Reviewed 17 July 2016

When we want deli food for a special occasion, like for a football game or something, this is where we order from. Their hoagies are large, with great rolls, abundant contents, and they always get the order right and do it promptly.

Reviewed 18 June 2016

This is a great place for fresh quality Deli food and reasonably priced. Lived in area for 11 years. We probably order sandwiches once every two months but we have never been disappointed. My favorite is the classic Italian Hoagie. Try it - you will find yourself going out your way to come back. After being in the middle east for over 12 months and really missing Philadelphia food, my first thought in the taxi ride home was my favorite. Dropped off my gear, and immediately drove up and ordered a classic Italian. Unfortunately this is a take out Deli.

Reviewed 2 June 2016

My family enjoys the hoagie trays and chicken tender trays for family parties. We buy these often. Very good!