“Horrible service, horrible employees”
Review of Olive Garden

Olive Garden
Ranked #47 of 92 Restaurants in North Wales
Price range: US$0 - US$20
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Groups
Good for: Groups
Reviewed 1 May 2017 via mobile

Me and my husband went to olive garden on a Sunday night just to go out since we haven't been in awhile. Walk through the door, instantly judged, got sat, waitress never greeted us. Skipped our table several times, basically threw plates in our faces. Ordered a alcoholic beverage that had to wait nearly a half hour for because it just 'slipped her mind', my husbands soup was two spoonfuls, breadsticks were extremely greasy and not salted. Got two refills of breadsticks to come to find they were giving us like 2 each time. My husband got the tour of italy, chicken was dry, very very small portions. My chicken parm was greasy and got barely a handful of linguini. We wanted dessert, but by the attitude from our server (who I can't even say considering they didn't even greet us), being ignored, watched by managers, waiting an absurd amount of time for one beverage, not even checking back with us to make sure everything was good, and questioning the gift card we had to make sure it 'worked', it was overall a terrible experience. I've loved going there with family and friends but it's a shame how one horrible time can stop a person from returning. I am a server myself and I understand how things can get, but witnessing everything and it wasn't busy, and to wait for a beverage for that long? If I ever did that I wouldn't get a good tip, possibly no tip. Still trying to figure out why I tipped so good. Hope everyone over there can get over themselves and actually do their job and do it correctly.

Reviewed 16 April 2017 via mobile

While visiting the area, we decided on Italian. This Olive Garden offered the food we have come to love. The staff was training new servers the day we stopped in, however they did a fine job. Would visit here again.

Reviewed 13 April 2017 via mobile

We begrudgingly gave in to his request and wasted valuable time and money in this disaster. As expected, the food was crap and the service was worse. How does it stay open? Italy should protest this chain!

Reviewed 21 March 2017

I recently visited Olive Garden with friends to celebrate one of their birthday's. Olive Garden was so accommodating! I made her a cake, and they not only refrigerated the cake, but they also lighted candles and sang happy birthday when they brought it out! We definitely had a memorable time. We didn't call ahead, but we were seated at 5pm on a Saturday within 20 minutes for a group of 4. The service was very friendly and the food was delicious! Definitely will be coming back in the future!

1  Thank Brianna K
Reviewed 16 March 2017 via mobile

People tend to mock chain restaurants as such.
I've found, over time, that they have a working formula and stick to it.
We had a meal with the salad, breadsticks, a delicious stuffed mushroom appetizer and nice entrees.
Compared to a rather unpleasant experience I just had at a very pricey restaurant in Chestnut Hill, this was a delight.
This restaurant was uncrowded, service good, noise level good.
The pricey place was packed with way too many tables, servers and customers.
The price for an equivalent meal, was about 1/3.

Been to Olive Garden? Share your experiences!