“Talk about horrible service”
Review of Olive Garden

Olive Garden
Ranked #47 of 92 Restaurants in North Wales
Price range: US$0 - US$20
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Groups
Good for: Groups
Reviewed 9 October 2017 via mobile

Going out to eat with my family to dinner we get seated and wait for about 20 minutes before we even order our drinks. Our server then goes to a table that sat down AFTER us and took their order before we even got asked what we wanted to drink. We of course ordered salad and breadsticks and have been waiting for going on 25 mins now just waiting for that. I am extremely dissatisfied and will not be back nor recommended this place to anyone not even my worst enemy.

Reviewed 20 September 2017

Used to go here often when we lived in Lansdale. Walked in and met by a terrible smell. I think it is what they clean their floors with. The whole place looks really run down except for the outside which has really pretty landscaping. Waitstaff seemed they could care less about good service. We were not very hungry so ordered two appitizers to share. Food was O.K. but I will not be back.

Reviewed 14 June 2017

Large family celebration and we were seated comfortably and without a long wait. Wait staff was attentive. Food was good, but drinks were delayed and overcharged for children. We had to ask several times for the bread sticks, which was a problem for a member in the party who is Diabetic and needed to munch on it sooner than it arrived. Refills were slow in coming, but it still was a good meal.

Reviewed 29 May 2017

have dined at many different Olive Gardens, and this is not one of the best....hostess not very friendly...had to wait 15 min . for a table, even though the place was not even half full....waitress was friendly, but seemed more interested in a couple other tables, where it seemed she knew the people....food was OK, but nothing to write home about....think it may have sat under a heat lamp a little to long as it seemed a little dry....would not be my first choice to go, when in the area.....not up to OG standards...

Reviewed 17 May 2017

if you are fat they try to put you is a table as far as possible from the windows. Sunday night I'have been there at 8:00 pm. many window tables free but not for me.

Been to Olive Garden? Share your experiences!