“Amazing sweets ”

Alice Bakery and Confectionary
Ranked #1 of 2 Dessert in North Wales
Reviewed 22 June 2017 via mobile

I tried this place for lunch everything was amazing the cupcakes were great the sandwich's were great the soup was outstanding I will definitely be back when I'm in the area

Date of visit: June 2017

Reviewed 17 May 2017

All breads and pastries are baked on premises. They always have a nice selection of sandwiches on their home made bread and salads. I particularly enjoy their chicken salad plate for lunch- loaded with veggies like roasted peppers, cucumbers, tomatoes as well as the generous chicken salad.

Date of visit: May 2017
1  Thank Travelgrandmom
Reviewed 8 May 2017

My wife surprised with me with the most great looking but more importantly most delicious cake for my birthday. The icing was a mouth watering chocolate cream. The inside an amazing dark chocolate cake. Thank you Angie!

Date of visit: April 2017
Reviewed 17 March 2017

Alice Bakery is world class, we are so lucky to have it in both Ambler and North Wales. Once you try their Gruyere-Prosciutto croissant, or the chocolate, both melt in your mouth and light as air... you will hold every baked good after this to their standard. Their flax seed bread too.. my son is in love with their sticky buns... usually picky, he'll take whatever they have left, nuts and raisins or not and gobble them down. Its the hardest thing about going Paleo... anyway...
I went searching for a birthday cake for my son's 9th birthday. I was surprised it was so difficult. I probably shouldn't say where else I looked (not sure if TA allows that) but I was very disappointed with other bakeries and bakery sections of stores I thought would be great. Worst was their attitude. So I called Alice and they were so great. It was supposed to be fun to design a cake, and let my son have some control. My son wanted Red Velvet Cake and I wanted it to have his bass guitar because we were celebrating with his rock band mates. I explained that a bass guitar has only 4 strings and the 4 knobs on the head, and that he'd know that. I wanted it to have blue and dark chocolate accents. I am uploading a photo of it, it was so gorgeous and perfect on the details. It was also crazy crazy delicious. I mean, really.

Date of visit: February 2017
Reviewed 18 January 2017

Baked goods a bit pricey, but hey, I could bake myself if I wanted to. There's a lot of great ingredients and time that go into these delicious baked items. They have a great dinner menu, and you can byob, so my next visit will be for dinner.

Date of visit: November 2016