“good”

Add it.
SALAD Works
Ranked #41 of 89 Restaurants in North Wales
Reviewed 15 March 2015

like the place for good food.....salad guy...nice! cannot beat deliciousness and service........................................................................

Reviewed 19 September 2014

My wife and I stopped in here for a quick lunch on the way to check in tour hotel. Upon entering the restaurant, I noticed that the décor was lacking and the it was just a wide open space.

W ordered our food (We felt like we were in line at the "Soup Nazi" without the actual Soup Nazi...Our server was friendly, and knowledgeable as we chose to build our own. We were able to choose 5 toppings in addition to our choice of lettuce. There were toppings-a-plenty and they all looked fresh. I added a 1/2 Panini (Panino), it was fantastic!!!!

We both enjoyed our salad experience and didn't mind paying the $9.00. We enjoyed the food and service despite the lack of décor- after all, its just lunch!

Reviewed 9 October 2013

salad works franchise is pretty decent in terms of food quality but the salads can get pricey. costs offset somewhat by a loyalty program that can earn you free salads. This location is as good as any other salad works location.

Reviewed 20 June 2013

What an overpriced and horrible lunch. $9 for a salad and tell me there is an extra charge to add a few croutons or some extra dressing? give me a break. Plus the "staff" was uninterested, unfriendly and unkempt. Would never go back or recommend to anyone.

Reviewed 15 February 2013

Lots of choices to eat healthy (or not!) depending what you add to your salad. Nice soups and sandwiches as well.

1  Thank LindaF99

Been to SALAD Works? Share your experiences!