“great service”

Add it.
SALAD Works
Ranked #41 of 89 Restaurants in North Wales
Reviewed 1 May 2017

I normally go to this Saladworks on Tuesday's. The have a great selections of sides. The workers are very friendly.

Reviewed 16 October 2016

The concept is that you have an array of salad fixins' from which to choose and the sale is put together for you. You can opt for one of their salad combos which makes it easier to decide. This is especially welcome if you've been on the road and want to have something tasty and healthy too. Returned for a second visit while in town.

Reviewed 29 October 2015

The salads are really good. The concept is the same as Subway or Moes where you build your own salad from fresh ingredients. I like to order one of their listed, , on the menu salads and take the "mix the dressing into it". The whole wheat roll (included is very fresh and tasty. I added a small soup--- broccoli-cheddar -- which was a good choice.

Reviewed 15 March 2015

like the place for good food.....salad guy...nice! cannot beat deliciousness and service........................................................................

Reviewed 19 September 2014

My wife and I stopped in here for a quick lunch on the way to check in tour hotel. Upon entering the restaurant, I noticed that the décor was lacking and the it was just a wide open space.

W ordered our food (We felt like we were in line at the "Soup Nazi" without the actual Soup Nazi...Our server was friendly, and knowledgeable as we chose to build our own. We were able to choose 5 toppings in addition to our choice of lettuce. There were toppings-a-plenty and they all looked fresh. I added a 1/2 Panini (Panino), it was fantastic!!!!

We both enjoyed our salad experience and didn't mind paying the $9.00. We enjoyed the food and service despite the lack of décor- after all, its just lunch!

Been to SALAD Works? Share your experiences!