“Ice cream is yummy!”
Review of Scoops & More

Scoops & More
Ranked #2 of 2 Dessert in Oakdale
Cuisines: American, Greek, Pizza
Description: Scoops & More offers a wide variety of foods and ice cream. We have homemade soup daily, burgers, hoagies, salads, gyros, along with other specialty food items. We also have soft and hard ice cream and lots of specialty sundaes.
Reviewed 13 July 2015 via mobile

We discovered this place when we were looking for ice cream in the "off season". Dairy Queen just doesn't do it for me. Scoops has a small variety of "Blitz" mixed ice cream and items such as Oreos, PB Cups, ect. They make them full of the mix in you pick, which doesn't happen everywhere. They also offer "hard" ice cream by the scoops, soft serve, sundaes, and milkshakes. The milkshakes are delicious! We always check out the food that is being made and think it looks good. I have one issue here, where is the bathroom? In order for me to eat somewhere-I need a bathroom with a sink and soap. The hand sanitizer they have displayed on the window sill just doesn't cut it for me. I won't be touching any food there until they have a bathroom! Soon as I find the bathroom, we may sit down and order a meal!

Reviewed 21 August 2014 via mobile

Great Philly cheese steak sandwich. The place was cute and clean and the ice cream selection was also great. Only good for a diet cheat day but I loved everything we got. The Philly cheese steak was enough to share.

Reviewed 23 June 2014

It is just a dive diner, it is a brand new business and there is not handi cap anything. The menu is cheap and so is the food. sorry not worth going.

Reviewed 8 June 2014

When I went for a picnic dinner at Scoops & More I was expecting to find a place with good ice cream and some mass-produced microwaved food for people looking for something before dessert. Oh, was I wrong! You know how everyone loves Potato Patch fries? Well, they're just like that here--and you don't have to pay a Kennywood admission fee to eat them. My burger was excellent--handcrafted taste with the perfect bun and fresh toppings. My boyfriend was also eating a burger, but looking around we saw picture-perfect salads, Greek favorites, and so much more. Not surprisingly, the ice cream is really good too. They've got Hershey's hand-scooped ice cream as well as delicate, creamy soft serve which is generously portioned in a bowl or on a cone.
The employees are great, too. It isn't a traditional sit-down where a waiter/waitress takes your order--you order at a counter, but they do the rest from there. We were helped by Kaylee who came outside to deliver our food and cleared the table when we were finished--all with a sweet, welcoming attitude.
The restaurant is so clean and adorably finished to resemble a diner. The outside seating is great--tiki torches line a patio with ample seating, most tables shaded by umbrellas.
We will certainly be back--sooner rather than later! This place is a gem in Oakdale!