“quick lunch”

Add it.
Wendy's
Ranked #29 of 49 Restaurants in Palmyra
Reviewed 28 December 2016

I feel Wendy's has gone down hill in their food over the past few years Love the chili but even that is more watered down then previously.

Reviewed 1 September 2016

I hit the drivethru every few weeks and get burgers here. Never an issue with my order and they nave forget to put a straw in the bag (not all places do).

Reviewed 26 July 2016

You know that not all Wendy's are created equally! This one is a better one! I never find device great at fast food places but this one usually gets the order right and the food is usually hot!

Reviewed 26 April 2016

I love Wendy's chili but this place she's very thin chili with not much meat. Last time we were there Fry's have been sitting for who knows how long and we're not even hot. The staff was more interested in horsing around with each other then taking care of customers. Don't go there unless I really have a craving before I can get further down the road.

Reviewed 26 February 2016

This Wendy's needs updated soon, carpet feels gross, they only have one register working, service is seriously slow and then still check your order, because they don't seem to get it right.