Free cancellation until 01/08
Free cancellation until 04/08
US$129
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$143/night.

US$123
US$80
RodewayInn
Free cancellation until 03/08
US$89
No availability for your dates from our partners
All reviewshershey areamagnolia roomcountry cottagebreakfast was deliciouscharming b bthe main househershey pacovered porchhomemade cookiesgracious hostsrelaxing getawaytroegs breweryfire pithighly recommend staying herea wonderful staycar showhome away from home
Reviewed 2 January 2017

Will and David's hospitality is unmatched. We loved every moment of our stay here at the 1825. We stayed in a cabin room and it was clean, cozy, comfortable, and quiet--like a luxury hotel, but with charm and excellent food! We can't wait to stay here again!

• Stayed: December 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 7 December 2016

This is the loveliest B&B we have ever visited. It was so warm and welcoming! The biggest plus were our hosts, Dave and Will. They had decorated the house in country Christmas, it was beautiful! Their breakfasts were great, we couldn't wait for the morning to see what they cooked for u s( And the late night treats they left out for us to enjoy).They made a point of chatting with all of guests at breakfast, giving us ideas on how to spend the day and also sharing interesting history of Hershey.
I cannot wait to visit again. Thank Dave and Will!!

• Stayed: December 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 3 December 2016 via mobile

My husband and I have been coming here for the last 5 years. We cannot say enough good things about Will, David and their home.
From the minute you are greeted at the door you feel like you are at home. The rooms are so quaint with the most amazing sheets I've ever slept on (I've bought two sets). The decor in all the rooms are simply beautiful. I believe we've stayed in almost every room. They have candy dished throughout the house full of chocolates and every night before you go to bed they have a fresh baked goodie for you. The brownie with mint is delicious.
The breakfasts are out of this world. I try to eat slow because I don't want it to end. Will and David put so much time and love into each and every meal they make.
I highly recommend staying at the 1825 Inn B&B. You will walk in strangers and leave with great friendships.

Stayed: December 2016
Reviewed 2 December 2016

My husband and I stayed in the Hershey Suite for a two night getaway. We immediately felt at home upon entering the charming inn, and were warmly greeted by the innkeeper. He not only gave us information on local restaurants and activities, but gave us a brief history of the property (which is beautifully maintained and spotless). Throughout our stay, we enjoyed delicious, home made breakfasts with lots of quiet relaxation. It was also clear that great attention to every little detail was given to the Hershey Suite, which is super cozy and tastefully decorated. We also truly appreciated the homemade cookies and friendly conversation by both innkeepers. Thank you so much, Will and David!!! We look forward to seeing you soon and appreciate your hospitality.

• Stayed: November 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 29 November 2016 via mobile

My husband and I stayed here for two nights and found our new favorite place to stay when visiting Hershey! From the moment we walked in, we fell absolutely in love with this charming B&B - not to mention its close proximity to downtown Hershey and super convenient location. Will was so friendly and knowledgeable about the different things to do in the area. The eating area is beautiful and breakfasts are delicious. We also enjoyed some yummy brownies while drinking coffee and playing chess yesterday evening. We stayed in the Mallard Room and I don't think I have ever slept in a comfier bed. We cannot wait for our next trip back - hopefully when it is warmer so we can enjoy the fantastic deck and fire pit. Thank you so very much for making our little getaway so memorable!

Stayed: November 2016, travelled as a couple