“Anniversary Visit”

Ranked #3 of 110 Restaurants in Phoenixville
Good for: Business meetings, Special Occasion Dining, Romantic, Groups
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed 8 October 2017 via mobile

My wife and I returned to the Seven Starts Inn to celebrate our 28th anniversary, our last visit had been many years prior. This visit was like stepping into the past, the same quiet quaint restaurant, except a whole lot busier. This is a moderate cost restaurant, however the portion size matches the cost. The Veal a la Oscar and Filet Mignon are definitely worth the preparation wait time. Our server appeared to have had an attitude (or maybe this was her personality) and didn't appear to be too friendly. All in all we had a great meal along with dessert and coffee.

Reviewed 3 October 2017

The food use to be good about 25 years ago but a few years ago we were disappointed as well as other folks I know. They give you quantity but not quality

2  Thank Richard W
Frank C, Owner at Seven Stars Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 4 October 2017

If you haven't been here in two years, you should try us again. I'll bet you will find the food as good as you remembered from 25 years ago.

Reviewed 24 September 2017

On 9/15/17 we dined and ordered the duck with rice. The duck come as a whole duck the two sides were broccoli and baked potato. I ordered the seafood with cream sauce along with garlic mashed potatoes and broccoli. The bread arrived at our table slightly warm. The portions were huge.

1  Thank Michelle B
Frank C, Owner at Seven Stars Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 30 September 2017

Glad you had a good date night, and you enjoyed the food. Thanks for letting us know.

Reviewed 24 September 2017

It's been some time since our last visit to Seven Stars and from past experiences I was looking forward to a great meal. I honestly must say I was disappointed with our meal, the prime rib was too fatty and my wife's sea bass was dry. The service was very good and everyone was very attentive. Hopefully this was only an off night for such a fine landmark restaurant.

2  Thank gregorybay

We work very hard to make every dinner we serve the very best it can be. I am terribly sorry that we missed on these two.
Thanks for letting us know. We certainly will discuss it with the chefs.

Reviewed 18 September 2017

I recently had the good fortune of celebrating my birthday at this wonderful restaurant with friends. The service was marvelous. In fact, our waitress (Susan) could not have been nicer or more professional. Needless to say, our meals were remarkable. Everything was prepared to perfection. I cannot wait to return to this restaurant with family and friends in the future.

1  Thank braddish

thank you for your very kind review and for dining with us.