US$87
US$99
US$89
US$142
  • Pool
Omni William Penn Hotel(Pittsburgh)
US$170
US$161
  • Restaurant
  • Room Service
Candlewood Suites - Pittsburgh Airport(Pittsburgh)(Great Value!)
US$92
US$68
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$82/night.

Free cancellation until 27/07
Book now, pay at stay
US$169
  • Restaurant
US$134
Hyatt.com
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$153/night.

The Allegheny Inn(Pittsburgh)
US$299
US$199
1,147 results
All reviewsvalet parkingfront deskforbes avenuecarnegie mellonvisiting pittshuttle servicemedical centeroakland areaconvenient locationrestaurant staffwalking distancewithin milesvalet stafffree shuttlechecking outper daygreat place to stay
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Always a perfect location and very accommodating place and staff. Never any issues when I stay at this Hilton. The shuttle service and drivers are exceptional. Plan to return sooner than later. Thanks

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
4  Thank deborahg651
HGIPittUnivPlace, Front Office Supervisor at Hilton Garden Inn Pittsburgh University Place, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Thank you for reviewing our hotel! I am happy to hear that our staff is always met your expectations during your stay! The shuttle drivers work very hard to transport our guests and I'm happy to hear you enjoyed their service. I hope that if you return to Pittsburgh you will stay with us again!

Reviewed 12 June 2018

Great Hotel in terms of convenience. It was near to universities, restaurants and downtown... Great hotel staff. Loved the HH App, digital key, and the ability to choose your room during check in. The shuttle service was useful too.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
3  Thank Don A

Thank you for reviewing our hotel! I am happy to hear you found our hotel to be convenience in location! I am ecstatic to hear that you used and enjoyed the digital key app! It is a very new and trendy and becoming more and more popular everyday! I hope that if you return to Pittsburgh, you will stay with us again!

Reviewed 10 June 2018

For the cost of this hotel I thought they could afford to give free breakfast and change the sheets during our stay. But the room/common areas were attractive and the staff pleasant. Breakfast was expensive but high quality. Good location and in out privileges for the parking.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
3  Thank Cristin H
HGIPittUnivPlace, Front Office Supervisor at Hilton Garden Inn Pittsburgh University Place, responded to this reviewResponded 12 June 2018

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel! I'm sorry to hear that we weren't able to meet all of your expectations for your stay, On the return aspect, I'm happy to hear that you enjoyed your room, the common areas and lastly the staff of our hotel. If you return to Pittsburgh, I hope you choose to stay with us again!

Reviewed 29 May 2018

I stayed here for a week for a work trip and really enjoyed my stay. From the front desk to the maintenance staff to the restaurant, everything was lovely. I was always greeted with genuinely happy faces and the front desk was especially helpful. I was a complete dork and could not open my room door but this gentleman came upstairs and opened my door for me, even though he probably knew it was my error, not the door's lol. The room was cleaned every day and the room service was actually pretty impressive for a hotel!

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
6  Thank Brittany Jade R

Thank you for reviewing our hotel!! I was very happy to see you enjoyed your week long stay here with us! I'm glad that all staff were helpful and attentive and maintenance was able to assist you while being "locked out". I hope that if you return to Pittsburgh you will stay here with us again!

Reviewed 27 May 2018 via mobile

Stayed here 2 nights on business. The hotel check in was a breeze. The room was nicely appointed and quiet. There was a fridge, microwave and coffee maker in the room. The AC unit was a unit against the window. Parking is only by valet but it never took more than 5 Minutes to get the car. Breakfast was a mixture of a la Carte and some buffet items.

Overall, a good choice if you are wanting to be near U Pitt or CMU.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
6  Thank SFO415415

Thank you for reviewing our hotel! I'm happy to see that the check in process was very quick, easy and convenient for you. I hope that if you return to Pittsburgh, you will stay here with us again!