“Good Thai at a Fair Price!”

Little Bangkok in the Strip
Ranked #118 of 2,301 Restaurants in Pittsburgh
Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Reservations
Neighbourhood: Strip District
Reviewed 22 September 2017 via mobile

Hit this place on a Saturday evening and it was very good. I had vegetable Pad Thai and also sampled Bangkok Fried Rice. Both were very good but I wouldn't say great. They allow you to choose your level of spice (1-10) which I always appreciate. The Pad Thai contained a high amount of vegetables, more so than I have received at other establishments when ordering this dish. Not saying it's good or bad just providing information. It was seasoned very well. As for the Fried Rice, that was very good as well. Overall, Pittsburgh has so many good places to try. This is one of them and if I'm in the mood for Thai, I wood go there again. However, it is not a place where I would say, "When in Pittsburgh, you have to try Little Bangkok!"

Reviewed 4 August 2017 via mobile

I've walked past this place hundreds of times, but had never stopped in. Looking back, I wish I had tried it earlier! Eating here, there's no question why they remain successful in a block of successful restaurants! The food is delicious, and there are lots of options (with varying levels of spice). The inside is cute and cozy, although it is small! The service is pleasant and watchful but not intrusive. On a Friday night, we were one of 3 small groups, and there were empty tables, but they were filling carry-out orders constantly. I recommend Little Bangkok and I will definitely be back!!

Reviewed 19 June 2017

If you come here you are in for a treat. The service is extremely friendly and the food is delicious. My family comes here for special occasions and when guests visit. You may have to look for parking but it's worth it for the location - after dinner you can walk around the strip district and shop, enjoy the local experience.

Reviewed 15 June 2017

My mother and I went here for lunch on a Friday. Staff was very friendly. Lunch came with a soup that was different but delicious. We got the tofu appetizer and it was a great starter - not greasy. My Pad See Ew was very yummy.

Reviewed 8 May 2017 via mobile

Food here is quite good, spicy and delicious. Had a takeout here and everything tastes very good. Well recommended.