“great place for ice cream”

The Milk Shake Factory
Ranked #4 of 54 Dessert in Pittsburgh
Price range: US$1 - US$10
Description: Urbanspoon and Yelp already have reviews for this establishment.
Description: Urbanspoon and Yelp already have reviews for this establishment.
Reviewed 8 July 2015

While finishing dinner my wife asked me if I wanted dessert. I told her I wanted ice cream. She goggled and this great spot came up. It is in a great location in Pittsburgh. The street is a reestablished trendy area. I had the salty carmel sunday. Heaven !!! Be sure to check out the chocolate candy selection also.

Reviewed 23 May 2015 via mobile

If you are willing to splurge and get your money's worth on some delicious chocolates or ice cream, this is the place. It is also at a great location for after a night of eats and drinks on Carson

Reviewed 14 April 2015

The milkshake choices are unlimited. The store itself was a little crowded but that says a lot for them. The customer service was very friendly and down to earth.

1  Thank Slapphapi
Reviewed 6 April 2015

My son and I went there twice during our 4-day stay in Pittsburgh. The shakes were excellent!!! I didn't have an opportunity to buy any of the chocolates because the shop is so busy that by the time I figured out which chocolates I wanted to buy, the staff was so busy filling milkshake orders. :-( I loved it that the Wizard of Oz was showing on tv both times we were there...it's a classic!

1  Thank LuvRavens
Reviewed 29 January 2015

I really wanted to like this place but it just wasn't all it is cracked up to be. There is absolutely nothing wrong with it. The chocolate and other candies are good. The shakes are good. Nothing is great, just good. The prices are such that things should be great.

1  Thank Ken T

Been to The Milk Shake Factory? Share your experiences!