“Best Ice Cream Ever!”

Antney's Ice Cream
Ranked #9 of 54 Dessert in Pittsburgh
Price range: US$2 - US$5
Cuisines: American
Description: We offer all natural and homemade ice creams, Yogurts, & Sorbets. All products are made from our own recipes. You will find flavors that no others have. We also make our own dog treats.
Reviewed 13 April 2017

Hands down, I have never had such delicious ice cream. I don't know what they do to it but it's magical! Every time we go I have to get the 3 flavors and I have loved every single one.

1  Thank morgand83

Reviewed 26 March 2017 via mobile

I love ice cream!! When I went in the early afternoon, they plied me with little tasters of the flavors. I had read a review that suggested you go with "non-standard" flavors - so I did. They were good, problem was that I had my heart set on their mint chocolate chip, when I returned later that day - after skipping dessert - they were out!! Get 'me while you can!!

1  Thank John K
Reviewed 5 September 2016 via mobile

Burnt honey ice cream. Ah-mazing!! Everything is handmade and to die for. Take a chance on something other than your standard flavors - you won't be disappointed.

1  Thank swagirl921
Reviewed 26 August 2016 via mobile

My sister and I decided to visit Antney's on a whim. I had heard positive things and have passed the ice cream stand quite a few times in my car.

I'm so glad we decided to stop by for some scoops! The staff was friendly and the ice cream was excellent! I indulged in an Italian pizzelle-flavored ice cream (light almond flavored ice cream with small cookie pieces -- fantastic and not too sweet!) while my sister chose birthday cake and strawberry shortcake flavors. We even grabbed a "pup cup" ice cream for the dog (natural ice cream made from bananas and peanut butter).

If the dog could speak, she'd tell you to visit this place, too!

2  Thank TheInfamousSpongee
Reviewed 23 August 2016 via mobile

Great ice cream! The very nice man working the window let us sample some flavors, all of which were very good, before make our pick! Excellent selection and great prices!!

1  Thank heggen5