“Lunch With a Friend”

Good for: Child-friendly, Bar Scene, Groups
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, After-hours, Lunch
Neighbourhood: Coraopolis
Reviewed 27 February 2017

I stopped by my old work place in Moon Twp. and ended up feasting on the lunch buffet at Quaker Steak and Lube. Lots to choose from. Wings w choice of sauce. Mac and cheese, Chile Mac, a salad bar, nachos, sloppy joes, fries, mash potatoes, green beans and more. If you leave hungry, it's your own fault!!!

Reviewed 20 February 2017 via mobile

Food was very good. Great wings! Tons of flavors to choose from. Fish n Chips dinner was bangin!!! Chicken fingers tasty! Service was slow. Showed up at 10:30 pm, place was empty but dinner took forever. Waitress was very nice but forgetful. There was 12 of us but the place was empty shouldn't have been an issue. Really cool car theme motif throughout the restaurant.

Reviewed 24 January 2017

I ordered the steak,onion and pepper sandwich and it came like shoe leather. I returned it and they told me they are all like that. I say, until you find a good quality product, take it off the menu. Because my family was already eating, I ordered whatever the manager said was the quickest thing - the wings. I still had to wait quite a while so pretty much ended up eating alone. They did not bring me new hot onion rings (which I waited 10 minutes for the first time after everyone got served, so those were coldish. They adjusted the bill a little but the real problem is the admit the sandwich is bad, but don't tell you, so yuo can have a chance to order something different and enjoy your meal with everyone else, instead f having everyone stare at you as you try to chow down your food when they are all done.

Reviewed 8 January 2017 via mobile

We had no idea they had a lunch buffet during the week. It was only 9.99 and so worth every cent. They have a lot to pick from. Wings w choice of sauce to add. Mac and cheese, salad bar, hot dogs, nachos, sloppy joes, fries, mash potatoes, pirogies and so much more. Well worth it.

Reviewed 10 December 2016

So good. WIngs were great, temperature was dead on. Service was fast and responsive. Drink never went dry.