“Awesome Wings”

Good for: Child-friendly, Groups, Bar Scene
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Lunch, Breakfast
Neighbourhood: Coraopolis
Reviewed 21 May 2017 via mobile

Host tried to immediately seat us away from all the fun racing gear. Typical host playing Stratego with their guests. We chose a more suitable table where we met our server Megan. She was awesome and we had our meals quickly. The wings were terrific as well as our service.

Reviewed 2 March 2017

Tuesdays are AYCE wings for $12.99 (5p-11p) and I decided to indulge. This is a great way to experiment with the different flavors. The original BBQ is my favorite. Each serving comes with 5-6 wings. Our server was attentive and we never waited long for the next batch. Although the wings didn't come with any sides, it did include a 'nacho bar' which included chips, queso, pizza, pretzels and (I believe) some greens. The pretzels were great, the pizza was poor at best. There was a happy hour, but only in the bar. I don't understand why that wasn't offered in the dining area, as well. If you find yourself hungry on a Tuesday...just wing it.

Reviewed 27 February 2017 via mobile

I have been going to Quaker Steak & Lubes since it was a one location shop in Sharon PA. I have always loved their wings and the atmosphere. I have never had a bad experience at any location in the past. I had never been to the Robinson location before this visit and stopped by on the way to drop a friend off at the airport. We went there because we wanted to watch the Daytona 500 before his flight. The place was so bad we had to leave and go down the road to another sports bar. The first complaint is that its a race themed bar complete with a stock car, multiple stock car drivers silhouettes and more so you would assume it would be a place to watch the biggest event in racing. However the sound for the race was not even on, instead it was late 90s early 2000's top 40 radio. When we asked to have the race turned on they said they would not do it because the majority of the customers (the place was not even a 1/3 full) do not want to watch the race. I get that, but maybe get rid of all your Nascar decorations then. Second the place needs refreshed. The gas pumps out front are falling apart and the stock car on the roof is falling apart. Then inside several of the old bar stools have tears in the pleather, some decorations have been removed from walls and they have left the holes and you can see the outline on the wall from where it was. The wood paneling in the bar areas looks very dated. The bathroom posters that signal the enter an email to the bathrooms are extremely faded and need replaced. The entire bathrooms although cleaned were dated and unappealing to use. The staff had picked a table out by the bar where they sat at the table hanging out, which included the manager. It seems that through their rapid growth and expansion that they do not seem to care about this location. They should either rehab it or close it. The reason I gave it two stars instead of 1 is that bartender was great and it was still Lube wings.

1  Thank Greg F
Reviewed 27 February 2017

I stopped by my old work place in Moon Twp. and ended up feasting on the lunch buffet at Quaker Steak and Lube. Lots to choose from. Wings w choice of sauce. Mac and cheese, Chile Mac, a salad bar, nachos, sloppy joes, fries, mash potatoes, green beans and more. If you leave hungry, it's your own fault!!!

Reviewed 20 February 2017 via mobile

Food was very good. Great wings! Tons of flavors to choose from. Fish n Chips dinner was bangin!!! Chicken fingers tasty! Service was slow. Showed up at 10:30 pm, place was empty but dinner took forever. Waitress was very nice but forgetful. There was 12 of us but the place was empty shouldn't have been an issue. Really cool car theme motif throughout the restaurant.