“Nice dinner!”

Good for: Child-friendly, Bar Scene, Groups
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast
Neighbourhood: Coraopolis
Reviewed 26 August 2017

Open late..thank goodness! Great bartender..very helpful! Had wings and onion rings and they were both great!

Reviewed 23 June 2017

New featured menu item called Bangin' Drums is awesome. They offer 3 LARGE (I thought one was a turkey leg!) deep-fried crispy chicken drumsticks coated with your favorite sauce for only $6.99. My only regret of the day was that I didn't pay the extra dollar to get 5 of them to take 2 home for the next day! WOW whatta deal! This location was remodeling, but really once you taste the food, you don't notice the inconvenience.

Reviewed 2 June 2017

Average food with average service. Went for a Pens game and they couldn't keep the volume on. Staff is friendly and food is not over priced. Left disappointed.

Reviewed 21 May 2017 via mobile

Host tried to immediately seat us away from all the fun racing gear. Typical host playing Stratego with their guests. We chose a more suitable table where we met our server Megan. She was awesome and we had our meals quickly. The wings were terrific as well as our service.

Reviewed 2 March 2017

Tuesdays are AYCE wings for $12.99 (5p-11p) and I decided to indulge. This is a great way to experiment with the different flavors. The original BBQ is my favorite. Each serving comes with 5-6 wings. Our server was attentive and we never waited long for the next batch. Although the wings didn't come with any sides, it did include a 'nacho bar' which included chips, queso, pizza, pretzels and (I believe) some greens. The pretzels were great, the pizza was poor at best. There was a happy hour, but only in the bar. I don't understand why that wasn't offered in the dining area, as well. If you find yourself hungry on a Tuesday...just wing it.