“Exceeded expectations”

Cuisines: American, Seafood
Neighbourhood: Southside Flats
Neighbourhood: Southside Flats
Reviewed 27 December 2010

I ordered the Bouillabaise. It was excellent. Shrimp, fish, scallops and chopped clams in a yummy broth with carrots, celery and garlic. Some of the best "fish stew" I've ever had!

Reviewed 3 April 2010

We ordered two different pasta dishes and they were delicious. The owner was very friendly. Serve was great.

1  Thank Cmera4Fun
Reviewed 11 October 2009

The chicken and salad dishes are excellent.
I recommend going early since parking is hard to find on East Carson Street later in the evening.

1  Thank bunnyDormont
Reviewed 23 October 2006

Two of us went for lunch on a Sunday afternoon about 1:30 pm. We ordered sandwiches - me a chicken club, she a turkey club. Mine was to come on a kaiser bun, with grilled chicken, bacon, swiss, lettuce, tomato and onion. Hers was to be on a choice of three breads, with lettuce and tomato.

Mine came reeking of old grill sausage aroma on a store bun, and no tomato and onion. Hers had no tomato. We noticed the server hadn't bothered to ask the bread choice. I guess they were trying to get rid of the rye. I could only finish half of mine - hers was only somewhat better.

The service was bad. It wasn't until we were done that we realized the sandwiches didn't come as presented on the menu. And, never, no never, at any point, were we asked if things were all right. A total waste of $22 except for the beer.

The only high point was the bottled Bud. You can't do anything to that. I have images that the draft beer glasses were kept next to the grill, giving them that great hint of rancid sausage with your Iron.

4  Thank SafetyGuy59