“Better than average Thai food”
Review of Thai Cuisine

Cuisines: Thai
Neighbourhood: Bloomfield
Neighbourhood: Bloomfield
Reviewed 15 May 2017

While not in love with Thai food, two of us went and had a very good lunch. I had the three flavor chicken which was very good. My friend had some soup and one of the curries, and he enjoyed both very much.

Reviewed 23 October 2016 via mobile

Stopped for a late lunch and had the three chicken dish with rice. Was really good and fresh. They spice things from 1-10 and I got a 5 not knowing. Not at all spicy I would say more tangy. I loved it! Next time maybe a 7!! Wife got Pan Thi noodles and they really good also. The place is nice and clean, nice atmosphere and good stop. Definitely will go back for sure.

Reviewed 9 September 2016

Convenient parking on the street or use lot one block down. Service was friendly and very attentive - checking back often. Menu has wide selection of all the expected Thai dishes. Good food and especially handy with any vegan or vegetarian diners. Dining area is in one room with adequate space. Would not hesitate to return !

Reviewed 12 July 2016

The restaurant's name is as straight forward as it's food. Hands down this is the best Thai place in Pittsburgh - Nicky's is a close second. My wife and I live in Wexford and we always make the extra efforts to go to Thai Cuisine for their spicy basil noodles. We've tried other places but nothing else compares. I could go on and on about the friendly staff, the fact that it's BYOB or it's nicely redesigned interior, but let's be honest, you want to know about the food.

I'll keep it simple and say that it's amazing. Try Thai Cuisine and you'll never go anywhere else.

Reviewed 19 May 2016 via mobile

Delicious dinner. Crab rangoon and sauce was amazing! Dinner size was large. Would recommend and order from again if in downtown Pittsburgh.